Recent content by murtaza1326

1. murtaza1326

Post Development [Discontinued] [KERNEL] StormBreaker-V2 (Sweet/SweetIN)

New Build is UP Check OP post for Download links & Changelogs will add franco kernel manager ota & flashing support soon
  2. murtaza1326

Post Development [Discontinued] [KERNEL] StormBreaker-V2 (Sweet/SweetIN)

the issue was if you reboot your phone you may endup in fastboot If you find yourself in same situation do this steps 1)connect your phone with pc & type this "fastboot boot twrp(name of your twrp image).img" it will then allow you to boot to twrp 2)if you have twrp backup of the boot.img &...
  3. murtaza1326

Thread Development [Discontinued] [KERNEL] StormBreaker-V2 (Sweet/SweetIN)

StormBreaker kernel is a minimal, simple and clean kernel for the perfect balance between performance and battery life. Feature List KCAL Color Control KLAPSE 5.0 Boeffla WakeLock Blocker Imported Latest Wireguard SD Fat Support CGroup Backports Simple lmk by Sultan Usb2 Force FastCharge...
  4. murtaza1326

Post [Discontinued][ROM][11.0.0_r20] AospExtended ROM V8.0[UnOfficial]

this trip with you guys no matter the rom (derp aex crdroid or anything) ends here 😌 i sold my tissot (Mi A1) thus i officially discontinue development for this device I had great time here you guys always were supportive sincier & patient for updates & everything, if i didn't made roms to your...
  5. murtaza1326

Post [Discontinued][ROM][11.0][Official] crDroid 7.4 TISSOT 07-03-2021

this trip with you guys no matter the rom (derp aex crdroid or anything) ends here 😌 i sold my tissot (Mi A1) thus i officially discontinue development for this device I had great time here you guys always were supportive sincier & patient for updates & everything, if i didn't made roms to your...
  6. murtaza1326

it does & there are 2 backup service provider first setup whatever you want to use Google or seedvalut also this all comes in gapps department why are you reporting this here 😑
  7. murtaza1326

it is there already in settings/display/dark theme tap inside it & select amoled black
  8. murtaza1326

New build is up! check first 2nd 3rd OP post for updates
  9. murtaza1326

we had issue with fp with apps before but i solved it it shouldn't be a problem now but will check tho i think it is there app side fault
  10. murtaza1326

use open gapps (anything bigger then pico it will work (flawlessly working fine here))
  11. murtaza1326

it is known here too me & abhinav & others tried to rectify this issue but we failed to do so a kernel pro is trying to fix it by his kernel & we are waiting for him to do his magic regards
  12. murtaza1326

Post [Discontinued][ROM][10.0][Official] crDroid 6.15 TISSOT 24-02-2021

yes it should work ota should be fine basically i am continuing what josema left