• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by murti52

1. murti52

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

I know that.. even i am using it..but he was asking if there any alternative for that. Which i think so is not developed.
  2. murti52

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

For your first point. In the newer android version greenify is not even needed because the system is more than capable of keeping the apps in check.. as far any other apps are concerned, no, i don't think so there is any other alternative for greenify to work with lsposed.(others can correct me...
  3. murti52

Post [RECOVERY] [11] [ALPHA] TeamWin Recovery Project (8T / Kebab)

Wait.. you can extract boot image without laptop..? Mobile payload dumper i got it .. but what is turmux..? Like terminal emulator for android..??
  4. murti52

I use it with greenify just enable system framework and you are good to go.
  5. murti52

Sorry i meant launcher... Hook the launcher and see..
  6. murti52

Which browser you are using..? Did you tried to hook that and see whether it's working or not..?
  7. murti52

Yeah, I didn't felt the need to systemize the app so i never felt the need to find the stub apk. You can try the way that you told and see if it resolves it not. If not then we will try something else.
  8. murti52

It is working for me without any issue.. but i am only using the main app.. not the system helper.. can you tell me what it is .??
  9. murti52

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.4 for Android 11 [27/06/2021]

Thanks alot.. the volume panel not expanding in OnePlus 9R is resolved. Thank you so much ✌️
  10. murti52

Hi @C3C076 , I tested the expanded volume is for this version and it's still not working on my OnePlus 9R. I have attached the logs. Will you be able to see what is the issue..? Thanks OnePlus 9R, Oxyges OS 11 Riku : 25.4.4 LSposed : 1.4.4
  11. murti52

Post Question Any Heating issue

No heating for me as well... I have seen tonnes and tonnes of people complaining abiut heating issue... I seriously can't understand if they are doing something wrong or the device itself is defective..
  12. murti52

Post [KERNEL]Handelinkernel for OnePlus 8T v2.3[OOS][11][OP8T][Wireguard]

Yeah i tried. It soft bricked the phone. I had the backup so i could boot it. Sucks even though these two are the same phone it didn't worked.
  13. murti52

Post [KERNEL]Handelinkernel for OnePlus 8T v2.3[OOS][11][OP8T][Wireguard]

@tohtorin can i try this on my OnePlus 9R..? Since it has almost the same specs .. it should work without issue.. right..?
  14. murti52

Post Question Are we going to see custom rom development?

Probably not.. Just need to see if 8T roms will work on this as we have almost the same setup.
  15. murti52

@C3C076 further to my previous post, i saw the log and i found out that classNotFoundException com.android.systemui.volume.volimedialoglmpl.volumerow Does that means anything..? Attached screenshot of the log.