Recent content by mweinbach

1. M

Post [RECOVERY][SM-N960F/N] TWRP for Galaxy Note9 [3.3.1][F2FS][LZMA][UNOFFICIAL]

I unlocked the bootloader on Android 10 after having it unlocked then locked. I am now getting this error in Odin while flashing <ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed. The bootloader says it will only accept official binaries yet the toggle in dev options is flipped. Any idea what's up?
  2. M

Post is it a phone or a 'new form factor' tablet? your thoughts.

This is sort of a new form factor. I have a Galaxy Fold and LG V50 Dual Screen, they are very different devices. What Microsoft is releasing isn't a foldable tablet, it's a phone with two screens, plain and simple. You'll be able to open two apps at once or use one screen as a keyboard, but...
  3. M

Post USA Note 10+ Pre order Waiting room

My watch shipped from SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS 80 MICRO DRIVE JONESTOWN, PA US 17038 717 865-0800
  4. M

I think mine will be picked up later today. My last preorder was picked up at like 3pm and 7pm before that
  5. M

That's exactly the same as mine! I guess it's just waiting to be picked up.
  6. M

What's the weight and dimensions of the box? I want to see what mine is and want to see how they compare.
  7. M

I’m in the same boat as you, but i’m not sure if that is the phone and watch (for me) or if it’s just the watch. Some people on reddit think it’s just the accessories and not the phone. I’m going to figure out the company and call them. EDIT: The shipping is Brightpoint. They are one of the...
  8. M

My cancel button is still there. Day 1 order of 256GB Glow unlocked
  9. M

I have the same phone coming and I ordered day 1, my cancel button is still there. :/
  10. M

I ordered the Aura Glow Note10+ and Aura Blue Note10+. Glow from Samsung and Blue from Best Buy.
  11. M

Post [App] [5.0+] Scribbl - Scribble Animation effect for Photos

Hey, if you got any more codes, I would love one!
  12. M

Post [ROM][OP6/OP6T] SkyDragon OS [9.x][09.14]

Are there any plans on adding Ambient Ticker? It's great for the AOD and lock screen.
  13. M

Post Dbrand Grip v2 and Prism launched for Pixel 3XL

For all of you with tight buttons, they will loosen up after a week according to dbrand. I was just talking to them about it.
  14. M

Post [US] S10e, S10, S10+ Pre-Order Waiting Room (T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint)

I went for the S10+ on T-Mobile. From T-Mobile with JOD, ready to give up the Note 9 for this beaute