• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by MWilkenson

1. MWilkenson

Post [VPN] ❯❯ GAME PING REDUCER & FAST VPN ❯❯ BEST DNS SERVERS with ADBLOCKER DNS

Hey! Would love a code if possible! No worries if none are available.
  2. MWilkenson

Post [ROM][6.0.1] OmniRom

It was one page back. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  3. MWilkenson

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 with CAF 3.4.0 kernel [Apr. 10, 2016]

Do we need to reflash gapps if we don't use OTA since the servers down? Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  4. MWilkenson

Post [DISCUSSION] [LIGHTINING/AK KRNEL] [SYNAPSE] Stylo King's Profile HUB for OnePlus One

Just out of curiosity, did you flash AK on top of it or keep the kernel it came with? Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  5. MWilkenson

Post AK Kernel Profile - Synapse

Gonna have to flash this rom since its getting so much attention...it'll kill some time until your new profile is dropped ;) haha. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  6. MWilkenson

DemonPhoenix - Just wanted to drop a line thanking you for your hard work on the profiles you make. They are absolutely amazing for me! Keep up the good work! Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  7. MWilkenson

Do we need to flash abhi's ukm again if we update our ak kernel in order to apply DemonPhoenix profile with the adreno modifications on it? Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  8. MWilkenson

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gm8kdfsjdljcnli/MixMashV9_by_Phoenix.tgz?dl=0 Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  9. MWilkenson

Post [ROM+KERNEL] Uber CM-12.1---ONEPLUS [AK Kernel] [GCC 4.8 & 4.9]

Just curious, after a fresh wipe if anyone is experiencing proximity sensor issues? Latest firmware,build, and gapps. Screen just doesn't go blank during call.
  10. MWilkenson

I had the same problem for some odd reason, even reflashed the provided firmware. Ended up factory resetting and flashing the official nightly which is from the 18th. Without rebooting system from TWRP I flashed the latest build from Robbie that I installed from my computer and placed on my...
  11. MWilkenson

This is with the touch fix reverted correct? Just want to make sure so I can flash ak's kernel that has the fix as my touchscreen is screwy without it. Sent from my Oneplus One
  12. MWilkenson

Check your synapse settings... If it's set to apply on boot and the profile your using uses them they will come on. Sent from my Oneplus One
  13. MWilkenson

Just about to update from an amazing 4/23 build to the 5/2 build and I notice a 5/4 build. You're a machine! Haha. Amazing Dev man, thanks for keeping us all updated with your great work. Sent from my A0001
  14. MWilkenson

Post [KERNEL][22/10][CM][3.4.110][UBER5.2] ☆ AK ☆ [v. 311]

Please excuse ignorance but in the steps where it says dirty flash ROM, do I need to flash gapps as well? So -uninstall ukm -wipe cache/dalvik/system -flash ROM -gapps? -install kernel -ukm? Sorry just want to make sure I do this right Sent from my A0001