myn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hello I need some help with my g1 I want to put ur new 1.6 os on my phone and I need some help can u private message me
    Hi man, wondering if you can help me out. i have installed andriod on my vouge, but i cant for the life of me get data (sign in to gmail browse internet etc) i am using myns warm donut, i tried editing the default txt to have the ppp settings, that did not work, i have tried editing the apn settings in android, but if i put in the correct mcc and mnc values it simply deletes the entry? not sure what else i can try but if you have any thoughts id love to hear them. my carrier is telecom nz and the apn settings can be found here http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6460
    thanks heaps mate!
    Hi there, thanks for this version of andriod, it is awesome. unfortuntaly i have a problem i cant get data? everytime i edit the mcc it deletes my apn settings? any way around this? im in new zealand if that helps.
    Hi
    after i flashed NBH file for android. my device is HTC Cruise i got small font and pic that means wrong NBH file
    problems are

1-how to get into Bootloader screen to reflash new
    NBH file tried (Camera + power + Soft reset ) and noway

2-which better NBH file for my device to get good resolution
    Myn!!! Check the BT Thread! Pavel already uploaded the new kernel with BT Working...can u try to make it work? Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Would be perfect!
    i am downloading now... i tried it before on a 512mb drive (ran out of space... going to try on a larger sd.... cant wait
    hey myn dude you should make a newer version of your darkstared themed android for vogue with better stuff and probably you should add the nexus one boot animation it would be nice and probably i will donate
    Gr8 job buddy..do keep it up..i was dying to get android on my Polaris nd thax to u i got it.
    Well i need sum suggestions:
    1) How can i get ur Home theme?
    2) How can i get to enter my GPRS settings to access internet?
    3) How can i connect to the computer while in Android mode?
    Plz do revert sooon. thanx in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…