• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Myst0gaN

1. M

Post [OFFTOPIC][FUN] XDA PlayGround

Right:D Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
  2. M

Post [OFFTOPIC][FUN] XDA PlayGround

Hey Guys, Has anyone here bought the chromecast?:D
  3. M

Post [ROM][KERNEL][DISCONTINUED][FINAL3] New Experience Stock Gingerbread 2.3.6

1. Go to settings/New Expeience parts/statusbar tweaks/tablet tweaks/choose soft buttons and if you want to remove em'all uncheck all of them. 2.For the lockscreen clock settings/New Expeience parts/lockscreen/widget option/clock style and choose default And next time you should explore those...
  4. M

Thread [Q] CM7 Music Distortion

I'm using cm7 and when i listen to music sometimes music distortion occur (even when i'm using headphones). So, is there anyway to fix this problem?:rolleyes: btw i had already searched and i cant find any solution.
  5. M

Agreed with the 1st one. Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
  6. M

Not that much. Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
  7. M

Found a problem, when i listen to music or use xda app battery usually gets hot(i never face this when i use other roms even with cm10.1) Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
  8. M

autoradio78 btw what do you mean by "stock samsung lockscreen" sliding tab or the circle lockscreen?
  9. M

What baseband are you using? Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
  10. M

Post [BOOTANIMATION] HTC One \ Galaxy S4 Google Edition

So, Will it work on stock rom or cm7?
  11. M

Post [BOOTANIMATION] HTC One \ Galaxy S4 Google Edition

Nice One. Looking forward to try it :thumbup:
  12. M

Can you pls make the circle lockscreen like the one below with "Swipe screen to unlock" (PS. I cant tell wether your latest rom has this text)
  13. M

Post [30/06][CM10.1][Kernel][ODEX] Lenio vQuattro

Well I'll take that as a compliment:D (I swear when i was reading the whole 1st post that "based on AOKP 4.2.2" wasnt there)