Recent content by Myst3ry

1. Myst3ry

Post T-Mobile Exchanges

so things to look out for are... - Light leak - purple/Bad/Noisy Camera Performance - red spot on Camera - cosmetic damage ...anything else?
  2. Myst3ry

Post T-Mobile USA Z3 Pre-Order/Shipment Thread

well damn... i was hoping it'd be good lol. i ordered it and received it already, and thought it was nice as it was! lol of course, i do not have my Z3 yet, so not sure how it will look on the phone... can you post somee pics by chance? i wanted a case that didn't hide the beauty/look of the...
  3. Myst3ry

well nevermind... i guess "backordered" doesn't matter, my z3 shipped today! :) expected on Tuesday though, damn!
  4. Myst3ry

disspointed i didn't order back in the 15th... order us yesterday and said it would get to me in California mid next week, but the status says back ordered... *sigh* dang lol
  5. Myst3ry

Post [M][6.0] Frank N4 - CAF based soon - [waiting]

are one of these kernals necessary? i went from completely stock, to this ROM, and not once in the process did i flash a Kernal lol (so far everything has been working fins though)
  6. Myst3ry

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

not sure how you didn't without any errors... but you cannot flash 3.28.401.6 without s-off... so unfortunately im pretty sure you are *not* on 3.28.401.6 ---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ---------- if you do not plan to s-off... then the latest...
  7. Myst3ry

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Yup. unlocked and s-offed.... weird thing just happened though! i must have had a bad file/zip... redownloaded and re did my exact steps and bamn... it worked! i get Wifi now everything haha thank you so much you guys for the prompt help!
  8. Myst3ry

yeah! thats what i figured but then you (or someone) asked if i flashed through twrp lol but i get the error messaged i listed before when i try to flash in fastboot ---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ---------- i get this issue : errors out on "FAILED...
  9. Myst3ry

no. I did a lot of steps before and it didn't work... so i tried via fastboot. will retry right now........... failed. says something like: "E: Can't open /Data/media......./3.28.401.6.zip (bad) Installation aborted."
  10. Myst3ry

are you s-off and running the correct firmware? ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ---------- alright... im fustrated... haha i have a t-mobile m8 im s-off. Super CID. i cannot for the life of me flash firmware! i keep getting errors. at first it was the...
  11. Myst3ry

Post Unlock ATT M8 convert to T-Mobile?

as far as I am concerned all i need to to do is... -Unlock Bootloader (which i understand costs $25 now... anyway around that?) -Root -S-off -Flash Stock T-mo RUU -change CID to T-mo... and thats it? in that order?
  12. Myst3ry

Thread Unlock ATT M8 convert to T-Mobile?

So i have tried searching, but i keep reaching dead-ends or answers that have no details what-so-ever. Im on t-mobile, and can get an unlocked ATT M8... what would i need to do to get that m8 as close to a stock t-mobile m8 as possible? can i just bootloader unlock and then just flash a...
  13. Myst3ry

Post [ROM] T-Mobile 4.4.2 Stock and Stock Debloated (Wi-Fi Calling) Updated 6/15/14

So... so far everything works fine!... except one thing... turn by turn navigtion? it seems like it freezes the location from where it first starts to pinpoint... any idea on how to fix this?
  14. Myst3ry

Post Poll: Does your OnePlus One experience ghost touches

alright.... so im on the latest build/OTA rooted... and i still have this damn issue!! lol is there a way to fix this yet? or atleast a different ROM with the fix? I heard the nightlies had a digitizer/touch fix (since it was a software/driver bug i believe) but is this true? I also wouldn't...