Recent content by mythi

1. mythi

Post I need root

Kindly check your PMs.
  2. mythi

Thread Looking for OEM LCD + Digitizer assembly

As the title says would love to get a confirmed oem or close to one at least, any links would be helpful! My device is a d855. TIA
  3. mythi

Post Please help me with a Bluestacks problem. thanks

i got the samething :(
  4. mythi

Post [ROM][Unofficial][WIP]CM 13.0 for jactivelte (development ended)

Nice to see someone still interseted with this ! wish i could test it but having my phones digitizer dead , i cant taste marshmallow yet :(
  5. mythi

Post [ROM][GT-I9295(jactivelte)][SPLM]Metallium-ROM(Official)]

new build of weekly ! check our website for dl links and changelog !
  6. mythi

You mean a gps lock ? it might be a common but i might have a look at it and experiment with blobs and gps.conf :silly:
  7. mythi

Post [Q&A] [ROM][GT-I9295(jactivelte)][SPLM]Metallium-ROM(Official)]

badadam You mean battery options like cm ? Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  8. mythi

Post [Q&A] [ROM][GT-I9295(jactivelte)][SPLM]Metallium-ROM(Official)]

Sorry for late reply , as you might have read in the main thread we haven't pre-rooted the rom , recovery rooting doesn't work because of permissions , but not to worry flashing super su fixes it ! I hope there isn't any other issues you are facing ! Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  9. mythi

Post [ROM][Lquid Smooth][ScarySpeed][Unlock Abilities Of Your Tab][365MB Size][MultiTask]

Hmmm I no longer have the tablet since a very long time SnuggP and levider if the download links don't work I could dig up my HDD and see what I have there ! Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  10. mythi

Post [ROM][Lquid Smooth][ScarySpeed][Unlock Abilities Of Your Tab][365MB Size][MultiTask]

LOL somebody bumped this super old thread for gapps ?lol
  11. mythi

Ah sorry about this , rom isnt pre-rooted for some security issues , for now stick to flashing supersu zip which is better :D
  12. mythi

As most of you guys know i haven't been active lately and here is the reason my whole focus went on making this , hope you guys like whats inside :)
  13. mythi

Credits : Spelegius Mardon olarf mkodekar Buda1996 Yann Molle tilaksidurim Men_in_black me ALL SPLM team CM AOSPA-L
  14. mythi

Bugs : all common jactivelte bugs (camera ,mic ?...)
  15. mythi

Chagnelog : 8/26/2015 first build for jactivelte