Recent content by myxdad

1. myxdad

Post [GUIDE] ROOT OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren 5G (T-Mobile version HD1925)

Thanks guys. Thats a lot of work. Is there any real reason to go form 11.0.1.3 to 11.0.1.9?
  2. myxdad

Haven't rooted the phone for over a year so I can't really remember what i did. I just wanted to updated to 11.0.1.9 and keep root
  3. myxdad

PS can anyone refresh my memory as to what I need to do to go from HD 11.0.1.3 rooted & bootloaded unlocked, to HD 11.0.1.9? Do I just install the patched 11.0.1.9? My OTAs don't work.
  4. myxdad

Anyone got the stock and patched HD11.0.1.9 image? Please post
  5. myxdad

Post [GUIDE] Fix PERSIST.IMG Loss Of Finger Print Sensor

And although I was able to now register new fingers... finger print sensor only recognizes my finger only maybe 10% of them time, its very inaccurate. Anyone else have the issue? Is there a way to fix the inaccuracy?
  6. myxdad

Post [GUIDE] Fix PERSIST.IMG Loss Of Finger Print Sensor

This worked on my 7T Pro McLaren. Thanks a lot!!! PS just wanted to let you know I was able to get this to work by skipping the STEP 2 altogether and I'm on android 11. So I didn't have to loose all my data, root and boot loader unlock
  7. myxdad

Post [APP][2.3+][ROOT] RepetiTouch for Android - Record touch events and replay them!

Any way to send random delay between repeats? Say I want to run a script 100 times, I would like to set a random delay from 10 seconds to 60 seconds in between each repeat.... Is this possible?
  8. myxdad

Post [Recovery][Stock OOS 10.0.3BA]Oxygen OS Stock recovery with ADB enabled

Hey I installed this on my 10.0.39 and my phone still can't connect to ADB in recovery. After flashing this shouldn't I be able to do: adb devices and find the phone? ADB works fine if I boot the phone normally, and fastboot works in both bootloader and recovery fine.
  9. myxdad

Thread No ADB in recovery, work fine when booted. Fastboot works fine in both bootloader and recovery

I can not get ADB to connect to my mac in recovery nor bootloader. If I boot the phone normally ADB works fine though! Fastboot works fine in both recovery and bootloader. Running 10.0.39 rooted and bootloader unlocked. I dont understand. I've tried everything, any help would be appreciated...
  10. myxdad

Post [Recovery][Stock OOS 11.0.1.4]Oxygen OS Stock recovery with ADB enabled

I though after flashing this I couldn't get into recovery mode any more but just realized that recovery and bootloader look the same now. Still have one issue, I can not seem to get ADB to see my device. Fastboot see the phone in both bootloader and recovery, but adb just doesn't find my device
  11. myxdad

Ahh I got ya. So it's basically a stand if in for a full working twrp which we don't have right now. Also you say it only works on decrypted file system, by decrypted you mean if you don't have any lock on your phone (finger print or otherwise) right? PS Do you know if there is anyway to get...
  12. myxdad

So basically you only need to flash this stock adb enabled recovery if you softbrick your phone or get stuck in a boot loop? No point doing it otherwise, am I correct?
  13. myxdad

Post [HD1925] [OP7TPROTMO] reserve.img dumps OTA fixer.

10.0.42 is out now, anyone have a 10.0.42 original and the megisk patched.img? PS can someone tell me if I'm doing this right If im on 10.0.39 bootloader unlocked and rooted with magisk, and now want to update to 10.0.42 do I just: Boot in to fastboot mode on the phone, flash my backup 10.0.39...
  14. myxdad

Thread s10 shoot super slow mo at lower resolution but higher FPS?

Is there any way to shot super slow mo at lower resolution but higher FPS? I know it shoots natively at 960fps at 1280x720, is it even technically possible to say shoot 640x360 at 4 x 960fps? Could an app be made to do so or no?