• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by N00B92

1. N

Post Id like to beg for help with rooting my RN 8 Pro

Thanks. I used the boot.img and I was following the guide which "donkyshot" sent. But I got stucked right after I did those commands in command Window. I disconnected the phone went for the power button hold and then when it was blank I stopped holding power button and I started holding the...
  2. N

Id appreciate any help :( Everything I did try is above.
  3. N

My current ROM is MIUI Global 12.0.5; Stable 12.05.0 (QGGEUXM) and I think I just found it here on this link: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/begonia/stable/V12.0.5.0.QGGEUXM/ Can anybody experience confirm that Im suppose to copy out the boot.img out of it and then copy&paste it into...
  4. N

I dont have any boot.img in my folder so I cant flash the boot.img. Having stock ROM and I have no clue where to get it.
  5. N

I was looking for the answers and I found smth about "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img" to disable android verified boot, but dunno if its my case on stock ROM or not.
  6. N

Version of MIUI: MIUI Global 12.0.5; Stable 12.05.0(QGGEUXM) Version of Android: 10 QP1A. 190711.020 Android Level of Security: 2021-04-01 I was already trying that, if I do it how you typed the screen is gonna keep blinking with MIUI logo.
  7. N

Anybody, anything please? :(
  8. N

So Ive tried to boot TWRP through after flashing it with "fastboot boot twrp.img". It went through but it booted like normal so I ended up in system like when you turn on your phone normally.
  9. N

I flashed TWRP recovery once again, then I went for "adb reboot recovery". This is what happened after I used "adb reboot recovery" (attached picture). There is no sign about TWRP. What am I doing wrong? I literally followed the guide the flash of the recovery TWRP is successful. Is there any...
  10. N

Hello once again...I might need some help :( I was following these steps but after flashing this TWRP I cant enter into the TWRP...so far Ive tried holding power button then pressing Volume +; holding power button and then holding Volume+; even holding them both but still without any...
  11. N

Ty for responding. I read that but Im still not sure about what TWRP use on my phone (im not sure if i have to use special one or just latest version) and because I want to only root my phone Im also not sure, if I need to get a different ROM or I can do that on this STOCK ONE I have. I bought...
  12. N

Thread Id like to beg for help with rooting my RN 8 Pro

Basically I have rooted my old Redmi Note 4 but that was past guarantee so I did not care that much. My current RN 8 Pro is still 1 year in guarantee so I literally do not have the balls to do it on my own. Is there any good soul who would help me out with rooting it, pretty please? Thanks very...