• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by N00bLarissa

1. N

Post [Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 rooted can't show registered Wifi Passwords

Actually, in that app I can see the WiFi passwords in the general WiFi networks on the connections settings. They are still encrypted. =( But, I found a solution: I just flashed the Omega Rom Series and now everything works perfectly. I can now see the passwords and they are not encrypted. Thank...
  2. N

Post [Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 rooted can't show registered Wifi Passwords

I'm not stupid. All those apps you are talking about just do the same thing: they just give me the encrypted wifi passwords located in /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf I need my device to stop encrypting them when I register them, or something to decrypt them. If this is the way you are...
  3. N

Thread [Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 rooted can't show registered Wifi Passwords

Hi. I've been looking for a solution for this, but I haven't had success. My GT-I9505 (Galaxy S4) is perfectly rooted. I attached images so you guys can see Android version, and all that stuff. Phone info: Phone Status: Rooted Apps that work perfectly (except 'Wifi Key Finder', obviously)...
  4. N

Thread [Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 rooted can't retrive registered Wifi Passwords

Hi. I've been looking for a solution for this, but I haven't had success. My GT-I9505 (Galaxy S4) is perfectly rooted. I attached images so you guys can see Android version, and all that stuff. The problem is, no matter what app I use, no matter where I look for it, my Wifi passords seem to be...