Recent content by N1c0_ds

1. N

Thread [Android 2.2+] Wordstack! (I heard you like word games...)

A nice casual word game to challenge your brain, feel free to try it out! Screenshots: Links: Free version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nicolasb.wordstackfree Full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nicolasb.wordstack
  2. N

Post Say hello to Jetpack, a better app drawer [Updated!]

That's on my priority list! I also noticed searching is too many taps away. Instead I might just pop the keyboard or use T9 to "dial" apps.
  3. N

Oops! Forgot to click "Activate"! 1.1 is now up on the Android Market. If it's not yet updated in your browser, use the download link in the first post.
  4. N

Application updated to 1.1:
  5. N

This is now fixed (or at least should be). Thanks for the heads up!
  6. N

That would have been my second priority (after performance is fixed), but it seems search takes the cake. I also want to hide a few apps in there.
  7. N

I had the same idea! That being said, it's my first app and I need to practice a bit.
  8. N

Thread Say hello to Jetpack, a better app drawer [Updated!]

My first Android app, mostly to fix a lack of vertical launchers in the Market. I'd love to know what you think of it! JetPack is an app launcher that is scrollable like Contacts: slide to the right letter and pick your app! Simple, efficient and much easier to read than a grid layout...
  9. N

Post from ericson to Quietly Brilliant...PICS inside 56k no way

The dark one is cool. Great wheels!
  10. N

Post Best Pizza Topping

Bacon. Lots of it.
  11. N

Post xda forum theme for stylish

Cool layout! Hopefully it will become the default skin someday ;)
  12. N

Post What is your city's trademark food?

Ben la Bédaine, the best poutine there is. Yes, I'm Canadian.
  13. N

Post Let's slow down on forum games, alright?

I'm not against games and off-topic threads in an off-topic board, but there's a ridiculous amount of "The ****** Game" threads that popped in a week. Don't get me wrong, they are fun, but let's not go crazy ;)
  14. N

Post Let's slow down on forum games, alright?

Now that's better :rolleyes:
  15. N

Thread Let's slow down on forum games, alright?

Could we please stop posting forum games? We already have a bunch and it would be cool to have actual discussion on that board.