Recent content by N1ldo

1. N

Post Question Serial only 7-digits, but required to be 8 to submit for unlock token through OnePlus

I contacted an assistant in the chat, explained the situation and were to answer me within 24 to 48H, we will see.
  2. N

Post Question Serial only 7-digits, but required to be 8 to submit for unlock token through OnePlus

i have the same problem, you find solution to request unlcock?
  3. N

Post Development [ROM][Android 13][OOS Cam]StagOS 13.0[lemonade][BETA][13/09/2022]

My phone always crashes when I try to enter custom recovery. I can't use side load.
  4. N

Post Question OOS12 C.61 incremental is out for global units

Nice! Thanks you. Working.
  5. N

Post Question OOS12 C.61 incremental is out for global units

I did it and it worked successfully... But do not understand why I do not have mobile data after the update, for calls and messages is ok. Op9 T-Mobile unlocked and with the global rom.
  6. N

Post How To Guide Global 11.2.10.10 MSM Tool (added experimental support for Indian variant flashing as well)

Done! This program is a real incredible "life saver" as its original topic is abandoned. and thanks again.
  7. N

Post How To Guide Global 11.2.10.10 MSM Tool (added experimental support for Indian variant flashing as well)

I explain from the beginning. 1: I originally have a OnePlus 9 unlocked but with a T-Mobile ROM. 2: I researched here on xda how to put a global ROM, well, in my attempts I ended up bricking my phone, it didn't even go into fastboot mode, only in EDL. 3: I managed to resurrect my phone with...
  8. N

Flash MSM, How do I have it now? Unlock bootloader , this is easy to do Flash 11.2.8.8 global downgrade package, OnePlus 9 IN Version? IN=International or India? Factory reset, OK Upgrade to 11.2.10.10 global, Your Mod with the MSN tools? Upgrade to C.48 global, With System Update?
  9. N

hahhahahahaha looks like your favorite hobby is this, just like mine. I finally managed to get back to "normal" with your rom mod. I installed it through msm and updated to A12 through the system update, but what I really want is to have the global and root rom. Thx
  10. N

Don't worry about it, I can wait until tomorrow without any problems, after all it's time to go to sleep, thank you very much. (edit) By the way, yesterday I had my touch paralyzed, I had to wait for the battery to run out because I couldn't even restart the cell phone, there was no use...
  11. N

tomorrow I try to install your other rom (TMO MSM India mod .zip) because as I already downloaded the first one, MEGA only allows me to download it again after 5 hours.... What would happen if I took a oneplus 9 global rom and tried to install playload.bin through that program?
  12. N

I'm in the same situation, I'm currently on version 9 Pro India, I tried to install your version, India-Fix but it doesn't install at all, now I have to wait 5 hours to download the other version and try to see if I can install. (I experimented with all possible combinations in the MSN )tools...
  13. N

Post Anyone have a way to fix the game? Help me! Red Magic 5G

The same here, but with the mobile CoD.
  14. N

Post Red Magic 5G MOD Kernel GPUOC 900/940mhz +battery 1.4 STABLE!

Why don't I have a roughly similar score?
  15. N

Post Hey. i have red magic 5G china version how i can put the global version

https://help.redmagic.gg/hc/en-us/articles/900000992366-RedMagic-5G Yes, you can, I also have the Chinese version smartphone, but had several problems, including in the 4g that had no network. Simply download version 4.09 and put in the main directory of the phone, go to update, click on the...