Recent content by nabolito

1. nabolito

Post Flash TWRP in OxygenOS 3.0

I thought he was at least rooted. Because this is what happened to me, when I flashed the signed flashable zip followed by the root zip, I forgot to update the TWRP. My phone was working but I couldn't access to TWRP, but I was rooted. So, in this case, my reply with flashify works. Thank you.
  2. nabolito

yes, you can root with Modified SuperSU v2.74 TWRP flashable zip from the link provided.
  3. nabolito

1) download the Grarak's TWRP Recovery from https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/mirrors-for-official-oxygen-os-roms-and-ota-updates.387615/. 2) Place it on your phone 3) Download and Install Fashify app from Play store 4) Use Flashify to install your Recovery image. It should recover TWRP. 5) Of...
  4. nabolito

Post [APP] LG Call for Android Wear

Indeed... But I didn't like the fact that it passthrou the bluetooth, in a car (handsfree), for example. But I dont know how it could ne possible to make it.
  5. nabolito

I think I need to install it directly to phone ...is that correct ?
  6. nabolito

How to install that ? doesn't want to install ...
  7. nabolito

Post Oneplus 2 Canadian Invite sharing thread

I have an invite to share. send me a pm to get it. Thanks.
  8. nabolito

Post remote : oem unlock is disabled ?

Yes, as I said I enable it in developpers options menu. There is an option for that.
  9. nabolito

Post remote : oem unlock is disabled ?

I find out, I have to enable oem unlock in developpers options. Sorry for that. I google it. So I am continuing the adventure. next step :)
  10. nabolito

Thread remote : oem unlock is disabled ?

Hi I get the chinese version of oneplus 2 and it is running HydrogenOS. I don't like all the chinese bloatware so I decided to install oxygenOS, the one linked here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/themes-apps/files-oneplus-files-drivers-roms-toolbox-t3178267 But I try to unlock the...
  11. nabolito

Post invite sharing thread

I would like an invite because I want to upgrade from the first version that will be wife's phone, as always.
  12. nabolito

Post Super ecran detects root and does not allow me to go further (run)

no, the problem is not solved. yet. Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk
  13. nabolito

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

check your pm. Thanks. ---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ---------- ok I have 1 invite to share. It will expire soon, you need to claimed it asap and hit the thank button. waiting for first pm. Have a nice day.
  14. nabolito

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

Did you get an invite ? ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ---------- Did you get an invite ? ---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ---------- Did you get an invite ?
  15. nabolito

Post [HOW TO] Clean route to XNP44S keeping Root + Xposed + Kernel (No wipe)

I get an error on the Xposed-installer but everything else goes well. If I remember it was a directory error message... Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk