Recent content by nachordez

1. nachordez

Post Is there a definite fix for wifi slow down with Bluetooth?

I don't have this problem. Mine is Android Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
  2. nachordez

Post Change keyboard shortcuts Android?

I don't think so. It's a very specific device, and the keyboard relation with the launcher is very close. Don't believe it's a device proper to be very personalized. It gives you a very unique experience, but it has it reverse side. You love it or hate it. But you can't change many things...
  3. nachordez

Post Yellow screen shade on right side

No happening on mine Enviado desde mi Lenovo YB1-X90F mediante Tapatalk
  4. nachordez

Post My First Lenova Book Question

Can't say about the windows version, mine is the Android one. But so that Android is lighter as OS, probably for the things you say (newspapers, YouTube, Facebook, Netflix...) Android is a good choice (mine works really fine, I do lots of note taking and mail also, and having this halo kb, for a...
  5. nachordez

Post [UNIVERSAL][LOGCAT]How to get & read a logcat/ Troubleshoot your own issues!

Hi! I'm having random (and often) reboots in my andoid Lenovo Yota Book (atom processor, BTW, and android 7.1) that I cannot trace to where they come from... Here is the end of the last:kmsg (or better to say, the kernel oops file that substitutes it now). ¿Could you take a look and tell me if...
  6. nachordez

Post Cannot download apps from Play Store

Try what I said before. Problems dissapiared for me Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
  7. nachordez

Post Cannot download apps from Play Store

You can open Play Store and start the updates or dowload, but the app is waiting eternally to receive data? If so, it happened for me once also. Just google for the problem and you'll find official help from google about this. They give several options, and there was one that made it for me. But...
  8. nachordez

Post Changing virtual Keyboard on Android

Thanks, but that's not the point. As virtual keyboards there are many that work fine (I use google one, and love it). The problem is that the Halo keyboard is not a real one, and when not in international English Qwerty (mine is Spanish) does the accented related things in a non standard way...
  9. nachordez

Post Changing virtual Keyboard on Android

Yes, thanks, I'm aware of that. I meant to set different keyboards for virtual and physycal, not chainging each time...It seems not possible. It's a pitty. For spanish writing, dead keys are needen for accented vowels (á, é, ...) and it does not work properly in this keyboard on any keyboard but...
  10. nachordez

Post TWRP & Android 7.1 - restoring backups not possible

I'm not using it anymore, since it was not working. So, by now I've decided to use this tab "as it is". Winch is not bad at all, BTW. But not a device to experiment with, definitely. Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
  11. nachordez

Post TWRP & Android 7.1 - restoring backups not possible

It was the same for me. I had to reset tab to original state and, so that rooting didn't worked properly for me, and neither did nandroid restoring, I didn't even unlock bootloader this time.... Enviado desde mi Lenovo YB1-X90F mediante Tapatalk
  12. nachordez

Thread Changing virtual Keyboard on Android

Hi! Perhaps I'm being stupid and there is a way I cannot find but it's there. But I'm unable to discover how can I set different keyboards for the halo and the virtual one. I would not like the same actions on both. For example, when in Halo, no autocorrection - specially on another language...
  13. nachordez

Post Would you recomend this tablet?

There are not lots of bloatware, I should say. Just about 4 Lenovo apps to be used with the digitalizer pad, to make the most out of it, and not bad at all. And it's own launcher (that makes sense to give use to this very special device concept, but it's not much configurable). You can't use...
  14. nachordez

Post Would you recomend this tablet?

As a matter of fact, I had troubles rooting mine. There was a continuous FC in the keyboard. So i've tried to go back through my nandroid backup, but the tab was in bootloop. So, I finaly decided, for first time in a loooong time, to remain in a non rooted device (even locked bootloader). And I...
  15. nachordez

Post Android: are there limitations on available apps?

Thanks, guys, I've bought it and seems to run every app I need!! :)