Recent content by naheel azawy

1. naheel azawy

Post [App] Wear Screenshot (Device Art Generator)

Thanks for your support! I just published a new version with few improvements and 5 new frames for plus version -Moto 360 2015 -Huawei Watch -LG Watch Urbane -LG G Watch <-- square -Samsung Gear Live <-- square And of course it has no ads Note: it may take few hours till it appear in play store
  2. naheel azawy

You know something dude, I gonna remove the ads. It makes my app look silly you can download and install the apk on the attachment, it has no ads and soon I'll publish new version to the play store Thanks for reporting
  3. naheel azawy

Can you please explain more about the problem. I don't like crap
  4. naheel azawy

Thread ThePrayer Wear (Muslim prayer times)

Islamic prayer time for Android Wear This app works only with ThePrayer app so it must be installed. XDA:DevDB Information ThePrayer Wear, Device Specific App for the Android Wear Contributors naheel azawy Version Information Status: Stable Created 2015-09-15 Last Updated...
  5. naheel azawy

Thread [App] Wear Screenshot (Device Art Generator)

Screenshot frame generator for Android Wear
  6. naheel azawy

Thread Quran for Android Wear

Quran For Android Wear
  7. naheel azawy

Post Music to Walkman (new: Xposed module)

I guess you should clear the launcher app data. I faced the same on Google now launcher
  8. naheel azawy

now the new update removes the red beta text :good:
  9. naheel azawy

Thread [Guide] Add Xperia battery icon to cm SystemUI

Requirements: -Knowledge on how to use apktool -Notepad++ 1- Decompile your SystemUI.apk 2- Download THIS ZIP and extract it 2- Move the extracted files to /res/ 3- Open Notepad++, press Ctrl + F and choose the "Find in Files" tab 4- Set the directory to the layout folder of you decompiled...
  10. naheel azawy

Post Website for All Device Xperia's Full FTF Firmware 2010-2016

it's not Arabic, it's Persian
  11. naheel azawy

Gonna do it in xposed :good:
  12. naheel azawy

Thread Music to Walkman (new: Xposed module)

As many of people found it very bad idea to rename the Walkman app to "Music" I made this little simple app that rename it back to "Walkman" and bring back the Walkman icon For Xposed users DOWNLOAD HERE If your device isn't rooted: This is a little simple app that have the Walkman icon and...
  13. naheel azawy

Post [TUT]Make your own watchface

Here's the apk: https://app.box.com/s/cv3ywp1eis2vv8e6cjlj
  14. naheel azawy

Post [TUT]Make your own watchface

Hello Naheel and friends! Many thanks for the tutorial, I succeeded in making very nice 0mega and Rol3x watches. But now I'm trying to find out how to create and use the small dials for seconds, months, etc. I based myself on the code I found here above but without luck... Would anyone be so...