• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nailyk

1. nailyk

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][α] LineageOS 15.1 [J530F][DEV]

Sorry jaggedN , for whatever reason, I did not receive the notification from the thread. If the dual is still not working, it is because the patch is unmerged. To pick and/or send, it is on gerrit.nailyk.fr There is pending patchs like this one ...
  2. nailyk

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Thanks ! Awesome work NeoArian ! The OP is great as well. Will try it and hope be back in the race soon :highfive:
  3. nailyk

Post [OREO][8.1]Unofficial OmniROM [OTA][D5803/5833]

Hello, Almost everyone probably moved already to the lineage 16 by NeoArian but just in case, my z3c is dying and is almost not usable anymore even for dev :( Does anyone could sell me one ? (pm accepted) Thanks in advance
  4. nailyk

Yes, that dual sim is a problem. I am trying to sell my single one device to bought a dual one.... Not that easy it seems. Sorry for delay...
  5. nailyk

Post [9] LineageOS 16.0 for z3c

There is an option into menu, if I recall correctly, to enable notification LED while screen is off No. Without an unlocked bootloader you need to stick to signed kernels (AKA stock roms) NeoArian thanks a lot for your work ! Your thread is clean, with proper credits, details and...
  6. nailyk

Thanks a lot! The error is there: 05-01 18:12:59.798 2699 2699 E RILClient: Connect_RILD: Connecting failed. Connection refused(111) 05-01 18:12:59.798 2699 2699 E AudioRil: Connect_RILD() error 05-01 18:12:59.798 2699 2699 E AudioRil: audio secril init failed. 05-01 18:12:59.798 2699...
  7. nailyk

Yes, for some obscure reasons, the sound goes through rild daemons... Was a pain to solve. Thanks for your logs, but they does not show something not working (regarding ril). However there is no radio log. Can you please try to dump again with `adb logcat -b main,radio` ?
  8. nailyk

Post Please help build LineageOS 15 from sources

https://github.com/nailyk-fr/local_manifests/tree/android-8.1 Thread links into my signature (closed now)
  9. nailyk

Please provide log. I can do nothing with this kind of reports (I do not own a dual device). adb reboot adb wait-for-device adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log adb logcat main,radio -d > logcat.log Does the device ask for pin ? If it is coming from me, it will be Omnirom ;) Dual or single ? What...
  10. nailyk

Thanks for your proposition but I do not want to. Just doing this with steadfasterX for fun, without any guarantee. But if you know someone with a unused dual sim device, please let me know :) Thanks again :)
  11. nailyk

Sadly I do not own a dual sim device to test, and the sim card part was the most difficult to get working. Right know we use an hackish way to enable it, maybe it is the issue. Are you asked for both pin codes or only one ? If you are rooted, please try to manually start the 2nd ril daemon...
  12. nailyk

Post [OREO][8.1]Unofficial OmniROM [OTA][D5803/5833]

Time for a closing update. Thanks all for having followed us, reported bug, and encouragements! This is the end of omnirom 8.1 for our z3c :rolleyes: I dropped all the build tools for omni-8.1 some days ago, as omnirom 8.1 is not supported anymore. Right now I am working on j5. While done...
  13. nailyk

Post [DEV][β] OmniROM [Unofficial] [8.1] [D6603/33/53/83] Z3 (Leo)

Time for a closing update. Thanks all for having followed us, reported bug, and encouragements! This is the end of omnirom 8.1 for our z3 :rolleyes: I dropped all the build tools for omni-8.1 some days ago, as omnirom 8.1 is not supported anymore. Right now I am working on j5. While done...