• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by naimrlet

1. naimrlet

Post Loy Project Lite

Its definitely a copy of vocal project with just extra stuff added (LOL), I still saw mine and Rem's "proprietary" blobs stuff in there But meh, since this device development ended, I'll just pretend I never saw this "kanged" ROM
  2. naimrlet

Post [ROM][6.0.1][SM-G531H] VOCAL Project

Geez, you asking me with that kind of tone? That's rude as hell, you know? We just sharing ROM that we make so others can have TWMM experience too, you could just get the hell outta here and back to stock if you want If you don't know sh*t about porting TouchWiz, don't bother asking why. Just...
  3. naimrlet

Post [ROM][6.0.1][SM-G531H] VOCAL Project

Screenies zone(tm) Screenies for V1 codename Len
  4. naimrlet

Thread [ROM][6.0.1][SM-G531H] VOCAL Project

VOCAL PROJECT™ VOCAL ROM is a customized Rom based on the On5 Pro (SM-G550FY) stock Touchwiz firmware. As everyone knows Samsung stopped updating our device on Lollipop, so our team started the project and bring this up. Me and @remilia15 with a couple of other people did this really hard...
  5. naimrlet

Post [ROM][8.1.0][SM-G531H/G531BT] LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G

You need to, because PackageInstaller broken when using Magisk, resulting in no apps is installable
  6. naimrlet

Post [ROM][8.1.0][SM-G531H/G531BT] DotOS 2.4 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G

Would be helpful if you read the first post word by word instead of immediately saying "BuGs lIsT pL0x" :)
  7. naimrlet

Post [ROM][8.1.0][SM-G531H/G531BT] DotOS 2.4 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G

Screenshots are added into the Screenshots tab Enjoy :D
  8. naimrlet

Frequently "Annoying" Questions (F.A.Q.) Q: ROM startup too slow? A: Nope, just because you haven't done a factory reset before installing the ROM Q: ETAs? A: See here: Link Q: Can't install apps in Play Store?/Can't install apks? A: Change to SuperSU instead of Magisk, it somehow derped...
  9. naimrlet

Thread [ROM][8.1.0][SM-G531H/G531BT] DotOS 2.4 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G

" #DroidOnTime " ROM Version: 2.4 Device: Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G Maintainer: Len Kagamine (naimrlet) Build Status: UnOfficial * Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You...
  10. naimrlet

Post Its real or fake?

Yep it's fake, it was photoshop-ed so good, people believed it :D
  11. naimrlet

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][SM-G531H/G531BT] TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE 3G

Finally, no asserts problem in LOS15.1 anymore Thx :D BTW, first post xD
  12. naimrlet

Post [17 October 2017][FINAL][ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][SM-G531H/BT] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5

BUMP (For the last time) Nothing much to say for now. Another version of Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 is built, now with better stability and performance, especially when it's related with RIL. Also, battery in standby is better. This will be the most usable build for me :D Download link updated...