Recent content by Namana1806

1. N

Post [ROM]InsertCoin 5.0.8 | 3.28.401.9•ART | 4.4.4 | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks

I wiped everything and did factory reset and tried installing this ROM. After it finished I see this at the end " Flashing HTC Kernel file_getprop: failed to stat "/tmp/bootready.tmp". No such file or directory ". And now I am stuck at HTC logo. Tried installing Pure Stock Sense 6.0 but still...
  2. N

Post [ROM]InsertCoin 5.0.8 | 3.28.401.9•ART | 4.4.4 | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks

I tried installing kernel 2.22 but my SYSTEM is still p33...
  3. N

Can I flash an updated Sense with this? And I have to use latest TWRP right? And do I need to wipe anything?
  4. N

Post General [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

Well I am used to double-tap home :P
  5. N

Yep, I tried that. Only long press home worked for my ROM.
  6. N

Nope. And I tried GravityBox as well.
  7. N

Yeah but I can't find a right module :(
  8. N

It is good but it doesn't have "double-tap home" to Show recent apps.
  9. N

Well it's just I don't want to use any launcher. I want to use the Custom ROM with double-tap home for multitasking. I am using this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753784 but I can't multitask.
  10. N

Hey guys is there any Activator-like(on iPhone) app for Android? It's just I want to map double-tap home to multitask.
  11. N

Hey guys is there any Activator-like(on iPhone) app for Android? It's just I want to map double-tap home to multitask.
  12. N

It's a good app but it doesn't have multitasking (Show recent apps). Is there any other Activator-like app?
  13. N

14. N

Post [APP][JB][XPOSED] GravityBox v3.7.2 - tweak box for Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 [30/04/2017]

Hey guys I need some help. I am using this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753784 and the double-tap home doesn't trigger multitasking. So I tried to install GravityBox and mapped "Double-tap Home" to "Show recent apps' but it didn't work. How to fix that?