N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• I am having a slight problem with this program myself. On the application page (on freewareppc.com) it says that I need the .net 3.5 file. I installed that file along with the .cab file for this program and I am getting a message that says I do not have the correct .net framework... Can you help?
    I am from Sweden and gave this program a try. I selected my country code (46) and the correct provider showed up. I clicked on it and I got a message saying "Failed to set primary serviceprovider" :confused:. I do have internet connection in my Touch Diamond.

EDIT: After an hour or so without intervention, it suddenly worked.
    I guess it had to to with some other installed "extension". What do I know?

Now it works.
    hi I would like to also help out in the callerID utility. I assume a small country like Singapore is not supported, hope I can be of use. What would I need to give you? Thank you
    Um, sorry maybe I was unclear.
    I see that Croatia is not yet supported according to the list in the first post.
    I'm offering to help with Croatian whitepages, as I already did it in Perl.

I have yet to try your app as I'm currently without my winmo phone (should get back to me over the weekend).
    Hi!
    I'd like to help out with your callerID utility. I see Croatia is not yet supported, but I hope I can help with it.
    I've made a Perl script which does lookup/reverse lookup, which would be just what you need.
    I can also answer stuff and give numbers to test.

The script is here.

This whitepages list is for this area codes:
    +385 (0)1 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)20 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)21 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)22 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)23 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)31 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)32 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)33 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)34 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)35 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)40 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)42 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)43 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)44 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)47 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)48 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)49 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)51 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)52 xxx xxx(x)
    +385 (0)53 xxx xxx(x)
    Any swede wanna try out my solution? I have already gotten some feedback, but more would be appreciated! PM me with your email and i'll mail you the application!
    - Hey! I sure want to try out your solution! My email is [email protected], I'd be happy to try your application and of course, I'll bring some feedback back to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…