Recent content by Nando14sunny

1. N

Post Wifi calling stopped working after updating to Android 10.

Okay i tried to do it ^^ but if i type *#801# and then on serial, the app simply crashes and doesnt change "serial" to on :l
  2. N

wow perfect! I will try it tomorrow :) Thank you!
  3. N

Can you share the apk ?:) And did it work to enable voLTE and VoWifi again?
  4. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD][13/11][v1]Always On Display For OnePlus 6T

Hello :) Do you think you could do the same module for Android 10? I would love to use your aod mod again :)
  5. N

Post OnePlus 7 Pro Live Wallpapers

Can you do this with the live wallpapers of op7t and op7t pro too? I love your ported wallpapers *-* Greetings
  6. N

Post magisk modules OOS ( Android 10) stable & beta

Yeah it's called ambient display :) If you disable it, you will be able to double tap to wake up again:) But the ambient display is enabled by a single tap or by lifting your phone when it rested a while. And I am searching for a magisk module to enable it allways like an aod :)
  7. N

I meant aod -> allways on display ^^ but thank you anyway, another one might need your information :) Im asking for a magisk module since there was a working one Wich allowed to allways display the ambient display in Android 9. And I am not a fan of 3rd party apps from the play store^^
  8. N

Is there an aod mod working with 10?
  9. N

Post Android 10 Open Beta for OP6T/OP6 now available!!

Hello there, got the "non T-Mobile" version -> Model A6013 Im currently on Beta 17. Is it safe to upgrade for me? And if so, can i just flash it via twrp and them magisk-root it like allways? thanks :)
  10. N

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][9] LineageOS 16.0

OOS displayed "vowifi" and "Volte" in the Status bar. I enabled them in settings and If i Take a call it says "WiFi call". But there is no Icon in the Status bar telling me Volte or vowifi ist available. Is that normal?
  11. N

Post [S8/S8+][Nougat][01-Jan-2020][v30] LightROM

np i'll do :) i'm just happy, my phone isn't broken :D
  12. N

Post [S8/S8+][Nougat][01-Jan-2020][v30] LightROM

Update :) Flashed Rom build 10.20.2017 based on AQI7 2 days ago. (Flashed with bootloader and modem update selected in aroma, so it fits to rom version) restored all my old apps (80 apps) No problem so far :) I dont know what it was, but the problem i had was something with the new AQJ1...