Recent content by NanduxXxPV

1. NanduxXxPV

Post [ROM][A10][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix 8.6.6(21/02/03)

I have also inculde a fully proton clang compiled fenix kerenel zip in the downloads folder, i recommend you flash this along with the ROM while installing it for better performance and battery backup. See the instructions. For some reason i couldn't build it inline with the ROM due to build errors.
  2. NanduxXxPV

New build is up Changes include; dt2w fixed, and ultrawide and 48mp support + some more padding fixes, portrait mode still not fixed though, (only on miuicam and anxcam back camera though, front cam works, on gcam both works)
  3. NanduxXxPV

No, this is only for A10 firmware, if you flash on A11, you will get hard brick, RR latest is Android Q based
  4. NanduxXxPV

I have added today I have fixed in new build Yes, but not allowed to link here
  5. NanduxXxPV

New build is up with with lots of little fixes and some new features
  6. NanduxXxPV

Thread [ROM][A10][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix 8.6.6(21/02/03)

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR A10 FIRMWARE, DO NOT FLASH ON A11 FIRMWARE UNLESS YOU WANT HARD BRICK Standard Disclaimer:- * Your warranty is... still valid? * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please *...
  7. NanduxXxPV

Post [RECOVERY][A9/A10] [UNOFFICIAL]SHRP 3.0 (20/01/15)

It is a bit complicated due to A/B system-as-root and new fastboot security restrictions But, once you understand and do it, it is pretty simple. Installing / Flashing TWRP (or any other recovery) on A/B devices: Since all known A/B devices do not have a separate recovery partition, you will...
  8. NanduxXxPV

Just ported to new version 2.3.2 to 3.0, same trees. Many thanks for your contributions to our device :giggle:
  9. NanduxXxPV

No, only A9/A10 till TWRP supports A11
  10. NanduxXxPV

Thread [RECOVERY][A9/A10] [UNOFFICIAL]SHRP 3.0 (20/01/15)

Standard Disclaimer:- * Your warranty is... still valid? * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before...
  11. NanduxXxPV

Post [ROM][A10][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1(20/01/04)

Did you format data in recovery or wipe userdata in fastboot?
  12. NanduxXxPV

I don't think lineage accepts new maintainers for A10 so I can't do Official , I haven't found found any A11 trees for our device yet, if you can link me to it I can try and build, then apply for maintainer
  13. NanduxXxPV

I use stock vendor instead of oss, plus this was the first rom ever build by me so i thought i would share it with the community, It is synced with the latest stock vendor sources and security patch, uses the MIUI camera used by stock Mi ROM and I am working to fix the test keys issue and create...
  14. NanduxXxPV

Thread [ROM][A10][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1(20/01/04)

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  15. NanduxXxPV

Thread Help Compiling RRO Overlay files for Theming

Can anyone help me compile this overlay correctly, whenever I try I get a bad package which wont install. I don't get what is wrong, I just wanted to fix my ROMs wrong lock screen status bar padding and remove the quick settings date as it didn't go well with my theme. These are my...