Recent content by Nar4

1. N

Post [ROM] [10.0] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for S9 and S9+ (Snapdragon)

Galaxy S9 Exynos9810 When I first saw this thread on XDA I was happy to find the best ROM ever now for my NEW device. But suddenly I realized that the ROM is made for Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and mine is on Exynos9810 ( model SM-G960F "starlte"). I believe your ROM doesn't suit my device...
  2. N

Post [DISCONTINUED]Havoc OS Stable [Exynos] [06-15-2020] [OFFICIAL]

Hi! Thanx for the BEST ROM I've ever met for Galaxy S's!!! Why your SCREENSHOTS link https://photos.app.goo.gl/U8YDbDZCEVDQrSKU6 is dead? The project itself doesn't look abandoned but that section does.
  3. N

Post [WIP][RECOVERY][QCOM][heroqlte] TWRP 3.0.0-0 touch recovery [2016-03-12]

Heroqlteue Sm-G930U And what about S7 Heroqlteue Sm-G930U? Qualcomm processor also. Thanx.
  4. N

Post [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod 6.0.3.3 for THL W8/W8+/Beyond/W8s (built from source)

Thank You, but I was asking about link to ROM download. Not Recovery, but ROM.
  5. N

Post [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod 6.0.3.3 for THL W8/W8+/Beyond/W8s (built from source)

Please! Can ANYBODY provide a WORKING link to download ThL_W8.JB2.FHD.EN.COM.8P128_MT6589*** ROM. Any build though.
  6. N

Post Unofficial HAVOC Os Rom Android 8.1

Australia ;) Greaat!!! I'd love to see Australia eye to eye. Thanx for a good proffer
  7. N

Post Unofficial HAVOC Os Rom Android 8.1

Thanx for the ROM. Does anybody know how to get root on Android 8.1 for i9506?Thank you.
  8. N

Post [ROM][5.1.1][UBER/Full O3] BlissPop v3.3 - Build 4 [26/05][i9100]

I found in China: http://rom.7to.cn/romdetail/1001675 is there ANY OTHER place on The Planet where is possible to download the last version of BlissPop ROM for Android LP? thnx ---------- Post added at 08:22 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ---------- Can You share the dwnload link...
  9. N

Post [ROM] Fusion v6.0 - LP5.1.1 (i9100)

Well... Where is ANY working ROM download link? http://fusion-rom.net is down for a long ago! https://userscloud.com/tjm150jsutkf is total sh*t that provides 1,5Mb .exe file instead of real ROM.zip thnx
  10. N

Post [ROM] [DISCUSSION] Official Mokee Rom Releases [6.0.1] [GT-I9100]

Did you se those links!?! They all are Chinese! And any button looking clickable leads to some sh*t like bla-bla.exe files which are blocked by Firewall. Thanx for advice though. Finally I managed to find a proper dwnld link but the only way was using my superpowers:cool:. I mean gut...
  11. N

no IT IS NOT late! I am just curious how to resolve the problem in general. So thank You very much for advice. I understand how to manage those green squares, my question was how to disable ad-blockers because all I've done in this way was had no effect - something is still blocking pop-up...
  12. N

Hi! Sorry if the I went to the wrong man... So the problem is that it's absolutely impossible to download any file from download.mokeedev.com I always got this: (see attachment), though I've tried my best shutting down ALL AD-blockers in ALL browsers I've got. ( tried 5 of them - Opera,Chrome...
  13. N

Post [ROM][6.0.1][I9300][NIGHTLY] Official Mokee Open Source Project

Remove Dwnld blocker? please/ Hey guys! Thanks a lot for your job! but please remove that banner blocking downloading your ROM. I turned off all Ad blockers I found in all my browsers but your banner is still on and there is nothing I can do with it. Pretty sure that the rest people meeting...
  14. N

Post Samsung Galaxy A9 Software Update Faliure

Please! How to boot to Download mode on this device? Is it possible that my one does not have this opportinity? I mean the buttons combination is not working (blocked). My Galaxy A9 is from China. Thnx