• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by narcisco.cruz

1. N

Post Share Your OnHub Feedback

best and worst router! pros fixed wifi dropping fixed coverage issue fixed speed issue easy setup cons no parental settings no mac filtering no qos no wireless repeating (i bought another onhub to further extend the coverage in my house) ive had it for 2 months and i love the set it and...
  2. N

Post [Q] Using U.S. Nexus 5 in Japan with Softbank questions

what apn settings are u using as i cannot get the data to work
  3. N

Post Compatible with apple routers

I was speaking to what the op wanted. I wanted a wireless extender not a connected extender in bridge mode.
  4. N

It will still be connected hard wired. I think he wants something like a wireless extender.
  5. N

you cannot use ur apple routers to extend it. i had 2 apple airport extremes and a 1 airport express as my previous network. the on hub can handle what these could do, the distance coverage is there but not the speed so i bought another onhub but currently it cannot extend the network i have...
  6. N

Post HTC dock for sale

Still have it 20 dollars you pay shipping Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  7. N

Post Adobe Flash Player on Jelly Bean!

Had ICS updated to JB then rooted couldn't download flash from market found this thread downloaded from link flash now works. try the man in blue dot com animation benchmark then flash benchmark verified working flash thanks OP Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  8. N

Post HTC dock for sale

You pay for shipping and 20 dollars Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  9. N

Post HTC dock for sale

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  10. N

Thread HTC dock for sale

Comes with dock aNd micro USB cable and US power connector make offer Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  11. N

Post sensation tmous stuck at boot/hboot screen

got it working guess it was the newest tmobile ruu that i needed thanks.
  12. N

Thread sensation tmous stuck at boot/hboot screen

tried to go back to stock rom. have a mac. used terminal command write secure flag 3 and s-on now. tried to ruu tmous .27 .29 and now downloading .45. phone boots to bootloader and hboot but no recovery. ive tried everything any help would be greatly appreciated. tried adb devices comes up...
  13. N

Post HDMI Cable quick review

Better than 50 for the dock just to use the hdmi Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App
  14. N

Post [ROM] NEXUS N1 Passion MIUI.us Presents MIUI Fresh On Fridays Pure English [AOSP]

Scratch that. I completely repartitioned and now its fine.except my 1GB ext 3 won't a2sd properly. Tried Su A2sd check A2sd reinstall It reboots and not all apps are moved. Cant download new ones either. Failed install. Can't terminal zipalign or a2sd sdcache because can't use or install...