• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by [email protected]

1. nAsir@Zia

Post Lenovo Tab4 A10 – TB-X304L firmware .zip

Please help I flash using this step but now my tab stuck into bootloop😭😭😭😭😭 I'm a student and I need to fix it for study Please help
  2. nAsir@Zia

Did you fix it ? Actually I have done the same problem Please help anyone @Akash23q2
  3. nAsir@Zia

Can anyone help me I installed Leneage os in my tab everything is working well but otg is not working , I also contacted with the developer but they didn't helped me. They told me that your device tree maybe broken. Can you please help me to fix this. Thank you @ Can you help me I installed...
  4. nAsir@Zia

Can anyone help me I installed Leneage os in my tab everything is working well but otg is not working , I also contacted with the developer but they didn't helped me. They told me that your device tree maybe broken. Can you please help me to fix this. Thank you
  5. nAsir@Zia

Can anyone help me I installed Leneage os in my tab everything is working well but otg is not working , I also contacted with the developer but they didn't helped me. They told me that your device tree maybe broken. Can you please help me to fix this. Thank you
  6. nAsir@Zia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][TBX304 L/F] Project Sakura for Lenovo Tab4 10

Glad you Replied it, Please fix it in device tree as soon as possible. And the module link that you send is not working on my tab, it's enlarge app icon size and disable recent options. If You can provide me your Telegram I'd or your group I'd ,it will be helpful for me to contact you directly...
  7. nAsir@Zia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][tb8504f/x] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo TAB4 8

@adazem009 Can you port it for Lenevo TB-X304L
  8. nAsir@Zia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][tbx304f/l/x] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo TAB4 8, ROM for the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet

Thread '[GUIDE] Unlock bootloader of Lenovo Tab 4 10 with OEM unlock "greyed out" (TB-X304F/L and other Qcom tablets)' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-unlock-bootloader-of-lenovo-tab-4-10-with-oem-unlock-greyed-out-tb-x304f-l-and-other-qcom-tablets.4201857/ It worked for me!
  9. nAsir@Zia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][TBX304 L/F] Project Sakura for Lenovo Tab4 10

Thanks Bro Everything working good❣️ BUT OTG is not working in this built and I badly need it. @Akash23q2 Bro can You port any custom ROM for my device lenevo TBX304L. NEED RECENT APPS LOCK FEATURE AND ONE TAP CLEAN ALL APPS FEATURE You are legend and please make more ROM for lenevo TBX304L...
  10. nAsir@Zia

Post [GUIDE] How to Change Boot Logo (Splash Screen) for Snapdragon Devices (splash.img)

Requesting to make splash logo for Poco M2 pro I have attached splash.img sir plz create a software to make my own logo. Thank you @GokulNC https://www.mediafire.com/file/dc6rigee98xi002/splash/file
  11. nAsir@Zia

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL]Colt-OS[whyred][17/07/2019]

Does it contains inbuilt GApps Does it contains inbuilt GApps