Recent content by nathan91hunt

1. N

Post T-mobile 5g with the S8

That stinks, I'm in a small town in Wisconsin with maybe 1-2k people and I have consistently 80-100mbps
  2. N

Well I guess that's for the best, hopefully it's back online soon.
  3. N

I'm speculating that they might have pulled the update due to the issues people were having with calls. Especially since I had an update available then lost it.
  4. N

Post cases for OnePlus 8

I was looking for a good case with a kickstand and got the Tuopuna hybrid heavy duty armor case with kickstand. I'm really happy with it!
  5. N

Post Case for T-mobile oneplus 8 5g

I was looking for a good case with a kickstand and got the Tuopuna hybrid heavy duty armor case with kickstand. I'm really happy with it!
  6. N

Same thing here. I saw the update available last week but didn't download it. Now I've been checking every few hours but it doesn't show up again. According to T-Mobile's site, they are only releasing it to a certain number of phones every day and then it will be available to everyone on Aug 31
  7. N

I live in a small town rural area about a mile from the tower. Inside my house I consistently get speeds around 80-100 Mbps on n71 band. That is before the SA 5g update
  8. N

Post OnePlus Type-C to 3.5mm adapter : Supports Oneplus 8 ???

Does it work with inline controls of the headphones? ---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ---------- I got the ESR 2-in-1 USB-C PD Headphone Jack Adapter from Amazon. The audio seems ok but the inline controls don't work.
  9. N

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

Can you remove the screen protectors that use UV activated adhesive?
  10. N

Post [WALLPAPERS] Punch hole

Those are great! Thanks!