• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Navaneeth P

1. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD+APP] ButterLimits for OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

Its available as a magisk zip for most custom roms just google it
  2. N

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r43] AospExtended ROM V8.6 [UNOFFICIAL] [Guacamoleb] [21st Sept] [OOS Cam]

Amazing rom All the useful features and buttery smooth Loved the initial experience
  3. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD+APP] ButterLimits for OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

how is the correct way to do a Oxygen os update without losing twrp, ,magisk and this module ?
  4. N

This has by far been the best experience for me using my 2 year old OnePlus 7. I got annoyed when oxygen os 11 first came around and has major heating and bugs. Later I went on to try multiple custom roms ( which certainly felt much better ) but came with compromises like unstable OOS camera or...
  5. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD+APP] ButterLimits v7.0 for OP8P/8T/8 OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

how u did that ? i installed butterlimits and it shows a black or grey status bar when its pulled down...only the bottom gets blur effect.
  6. N

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

Great app but it randomly stops working even when the battery optimisations are disabled
  7. N

Post [ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/19/2021]

Can I get a working portrait mode of OOS camera on evo x , device : OnePlus 7
  8. N

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][Guacamoleb] Evolution X | Elle [09/22/21]

How else to take portrait mode of objects. I feel it's a waste of the camera hardware now
  9. N

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][Guacamoleb] Evolution X | Elle [09/22/21]

Yes plz include the OnePlus camera...I can't live without portrait mode. Gcam can only take human portraits. Please
  10. N

Post Terrible SoT 🤷🏻‍♂️🥺 Am I the only one 🤔

Can you please elaborate the steps I'm having a hard time understanding I installed the app and ran the necessary adb commands successfully Now I'm charging the phone to 100 % Please describe the next steps a little more I didn't understand And give me the link where I have to post share the...
  11. N

Thank you I understand but the process seems to be tedious to me and with my current usage I don't think I can help with that routine. Is there any other way I can describe anything for reference though
  12. N

It's a paid app. I'm not wasting my money Or even going as far to get a cracked apk Just give me something useful
  13. N

Thread Terrible SoT 🤷🏻‍♂️🥺 Am I the only one 🤔

Whenever and wherever I look on the internet,be it youtube reddit or XDA forums. Everyone seems to get a 1-2 day battery life out of the OnePlus 7. Which is apparently about 10Hrs SoT. I don't get it. I've been trying everything since day 1 I got the phone ( even did a factory reset ) but the...