Recent content by Navuhodonosor

1. Navuhodonosor

Post firmware.mobi

Double entry Chainfire There is a double entry at firmware.mobi for SM-G935F. ;) Here are the addresses: https://desktop.firmware.mobi/device:455/firmware:12337 https://desktop.firmware.mobi/device:455/firmware:12338 Also, external links to SamMobile, Updato and Samsung updates are wrong on...
  2. Navuhodonosor

Post [ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

I will try to update the tutorial when I grab some time. But it is still fully valid. Just older versions are mentioned. And recommended root method.
  3. Navuhodonosor

Post [OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

blk_jack On Serbian translation strings "My device" and "XDA Forums, What are you looking for?" shows on English instead of Serbian. Just a note ;)
  4. Navuhodonosor

Post [Windows][PowerShell][Script]psAdBlock - PowerShell AdBlock Script for Windows

Thank you for this. This is great little tool. ---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ---------- @Makorus Hi, me again. You could use your .bat file to check for admin rights automatically. Like many users, I initially clicked on file without elevated...
  5. Navuhodonosor

Thread LOGS for all the dev's to use.

They say that picture is worth a thousand words. So here is one way for dev's to remind users to post some logs. And it is easier to temember. Feel free to copy or use attached file.
  6. Navuhodonosor

Post [KERNEL][STOCK][TA-MOD] Xceed [Synapse][BUMPED][D85x][LP|MM][Nightlies:11/12]

Without those, your post is nothing but the Info about last year snow. ;)
  7. Navuhodonosor

Post [KERNEL][STOCK][TA-MOD] Xceed [Synapse][BUMPED][D85x][LP|MM][Nightlies:11/12]

Will flash it immediately. Thx kairi! Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  8. Navuhodonosor

Post [ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

How it does not work? It is just a dropbox link. Should work for everyone. Anyway, do a clean flash and watch for a LG backup. It can sometimes make some problems. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  9. Navuhodonosor

Oh my... I believe, I made whole chapter about that.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls5by99zvbm6vth/Fulmics%20tutorial.pdf?dl=0 Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  10. Navuhodonosor

Nice idea. I just edited my build.prop and had to delete data for Smart World app. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  11. Navuhodonosor

fulmics instalation tutorial ver 1.3 To avoid large posts and easier updates of tutorial i made nice .pdf file with the info and screenshots about all fulmics. I will try to update it as the time allows. If you have some missing screenshots and ideas, please PM me. DOWNLOAD HERE Link above will...
  12. Navuhodonosor

Just playing with my mind. Reading through your posts, do you have backup of your EFS partition? It may be solution to your problem. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs ---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ---------- Latest Xceed kernel;) Sent from my...
  13. Navuhodonosor

Sport answer: no Just Make nandroid backup First. Dirty flash 5.1 full Rom Fond 5.2 OTA in phone settings - about phone - software update and press download then install. For more info check my tutorial in second post of this thread. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  14. Navuhodonosor

As i know ctt mod changes thermal-engine-8974.config. You will need clean file. Ask kairi or dirty flash the Rom. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs
  15. Navuhodonosor

Of course not, but I do not want to fix what is not broken. My phone runs as smooth as it can. You can find my setup on second post in Fulmics thread under tutorial if you want to know what I did. Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Labs