Recent content by Nazato

1. N

Post [ROM][12 CBT 01][OFFICIAL][BETA]Color OS 12[Oneplus 8 PRO]

Still having problems with vanced? Try setting vanced microG and vanced yt and yt music battery optimization to unoptimized, then clear data for yt and yt music. Figured that COS kills microG in the background due to battery optimization. Also, somewhere in the APP INFO settings page of vanced...
  2. N

Post [ROM][11_C_02][OFFICIAL][BETA]Color OS[Oneplus 8 | 8 PRO | 8T]

Just a heads up: Either one or both of Riru and Busybox cause overheating and battery drain. I don't know which one, I just removed them both at the same time and never looked back since I don't really need them in my usage anymore.
  3. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD+APP] Butters Extended v11.0.0 Final | For OP7Pro/7TPro OOS11 Experimental for Non-Pro Devices

No, I mean just the animation lag whenever you swipe for a reaction in posts or comments. You know, when you hold the Like button and drag your finger across the selection of reactions. You can try and see for yourself when using 90hz. It's annoying, but I can probably live with it. Thanks anyway!
  4. N

Post [MAGISK][MOD+APP] Butters Extended v11.0.0 Final | For OP7Pro/7TPro OOS11 Experimental for Non-Pro Devices

Can you try fixing the lag when swiping through Facebook reacts? It only happens after installing Butters. Uninstalling fixes it.
  5. N

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

Not if you're already rooted before installing the update, I think. Right after you install the update from the update app, don't reboot. Just open magisk and hit install, then choose the option for the OTA something something (I don't remember the exact option)... Reboot after magisk installs...
  6. N

Post [CLOSED][ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7 Pro [OFFICIAL][Guacamole][2021-09-23]

can anyone please explain to me why AOSP roms have lower brightness and volume than OOS?
  7. N

Post [KERNEL][FIRE_KERNEL][CAF][r1q][ROOT] FireKernel for Galaxy A80 [Sept. 8, 2020]

Nice!! Is the MTP on TWRP fixed already? And can I also patch your kernel using magisk manager instead so I can just flash it using Odin? How's your Lineage rom progress going now with your kernel release?
  8. N

Post [ANDROID 10]Galaxy A80 Root➕Unlock Bootloader➕Flash Official Firmware (13 March 2020)

If the regular Magisk Manager isn't working for you with the latest android update, use Magisk Manager Canary build instead. Once you've installed the manager, head into the settings and change the update channel into Canary. After which, you may proceed with patching the AP file. It worked for...
  9. N

Post [ANDROID 10]Galaxy A80 Root➕Unlock Bootloader➕Flash Official Firmware (13 March 2020)

just flash everything again (magisk patched AP) with HOME_CSC. DON'T WIPE
  10. N

go right ahead I'm rooted on Android 10 right now just follow the instructions again
  11. N

I just followed op's instructions in his A70 topic lol I get you. I came from iOS and I was really excited when I got the phone, but after seeing the development scene... I don't know, maybe it just has something to do with the phone's price being expensive and all that.
  12. N

Only the latest version from blackbuga, and yes, I can't access my internal storage through USB when in twrp. It doesn't bother me that much, because I only needed twrp to format the data so the storage goes back to 108gb from 32gb. Everything's been running fine so far.
  13. N

Just fixed mine by doing the bootloader unlock and root steps above, setup the phone without Google but with debug mode enabled, flash twrp, format data (the one that makes you type yes), setup the phone with Google and debug mode, then reflash the firmware with Odin (stock BL...
  14. N

My storage was reduced from 128gb to 32gb after doing this. Is there a fix?
  15. N

Post Treble GSI

any feedback since we now have a functional twrp?