• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by nbehary

1. N

Post [ROM][flo|deb][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 18.1] -> 2021-07-21

No promises, but my N7 is down trying to install this. I know how to fix that back to Nougat, but why not try and play with something real. I remember the rotation issue from.....L, probably. I think I can find it again. Again no promises. I want to see Oreo working well.
  2. N

Post [ROM][7.0_r6][Surnia] The Android Open Source Project

Well, I suppose that is true. This seems abandoned, and I was more worried about having a post that shows this exists that isn't stuck in comments on another post since it is a good ROM, and to discuss it.
  3. N

Which CAF branch? Can you post your manifest? (this really needs to be in a new post....) ---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ---------- While it remains here (seriously, new post. It deserves it).... Quick testing, everything seems to work...
  4. N

Can you post sources? (and, this should be in a new post really). Checking it out though. Thanks!
  5. N

Post [W.I.P] AOSP 7.0.0_r6 Nougat NRD90U [14.09.2016]

Yeah, I didn't have time to keep up with it. There is a further successor to both this and my fork here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-7-2013/development/rom-t3569067 They are building for both Deb and Flo.
  6. N

Yeah, I took those out of DevSwift1's stuff because I thought I had found a better fix. (cause that still seems hacky to me) I don't think I really did though.
  7. N

A bit late, but to let people know. Installed the latest of this dirty over my last build (0.10.0.1) and it seems fine. Thanks again for taking this over followmsi. Quick question. The kernel build date is still 27 Feb, so can't have any patches from the March update. Were there none in the...
  8. N

Post [W.I.P] AOSP 7.1.1_r4 Nougat NMF26O [07.12.2016]

Thanks for doing this! I've really been too busy to keep up with this. You should probably start a new thread for it. But, if you don't want to, I can update this one with your builds.
  9. N

Post [ROM][7.1.2][AOSP] Android N for MeMOPAD 10 FHD LTE

Glad to see my work being used elsewhere. (even if I'm working off of others' work, but you already credit them)
  10. N

Lied in the last post, this is new, and with less detail, I may also have seen. Somewhat at least. There may be something odd in the most recent build with recovery. Will look into it
  11. N

Quick not really update. Stepped away from even thinking about this for a weekish just cause moved to a FT position, finally, and wanted to work on my app idea (which I still haven't done enough). Still committed to this. Trying to figure out the Play Movies thing now. I'm missing something...
  12. N

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. Slight pressure on the sides is what makes it work when it stops. I'm a little worried about messing with it without a backup if it'll mostly work. If it gets worse I will though.
  13. N

Or it has gone flaky. Or just lost it's mind for a few hours. Suddenly working. (I think I've heard of that. Looking it up now.)
  14. N

Some possibly very bad news. The touchscreen on my N7 seems to have died*. Not looking tonight, but once I find my OTG adapter that I never really used, I'll see how well I can still use it to work on this. I think I'll be able to, just a pain. I do want to. I plan on replacing it since I...
  15. N

There have been several reports of it not. I haven't tried it since (I think the issue may be pico with a clean install. Need to read back though)