• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nbowser22

1. N

Post I got Call and Text from other devices working on Tab S7+ 5G (at least on Tmobile)

Still won't let me install. Looks like I'm going to have to attempt to flash the unbranded firmware and hope for the best.
  2. N

Post I got Call and Text from other devices working on Tab S7+ 5G (at least on Tmobile)

I was able to get this installed and enabled on my verizon note 20 ultra as well as my tab s7+. However the messages and dialer app are missing off the tab s7+ and I cannot find an apk for them. The ones for the phones won't install. Even when sideloading.
  3. N

Post Share your battery life with z1

Xperia Z1 running SlimKat I'm at 30% with over 24 hours since last charge. If someone can tell me how to post photos properly, I'd give a screenshot.
  4. N

Post Nexus 5 tethering block?

Any info on actually how to insert the new entry into the table will be very helpful. No matter which editor I use, I can not figure out how to add a new line.
  5. N

Post [FTF] C6902 & C6903 & C6906 & C6943 FTF Mega Collection

Here's a global generic for C6902. It's on my Dropbox if anyone can upload it somewhere more permanent. It's 14.2.A.1.136 https://www.dropbox.com/s/0co9z6fpc7wpmh0/c6902_14.2.A.1.136_Generic%20Global.ftf Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium HD app
  6. N

Is it possible for me to flash an ftf from a different region without adopting that region? I want to keep my custom ID, and my global status. But I need to downgrade to backup my TA. Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium HD app
  7. N

Will I lose my global status, or in other terms, will my phone be set to the locale of the ftf I flash? Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium HD app
  8. N

Just a couple of questions. So what your saying is, I can flash a ftf from any region as long as the model number matches? I have a c6902 unbranded global. currently live in the US and need to downgrade in order to root so I can make a TA backup. I'm going to unlock the bootloader and flash an...
  9. N

Post [Q] Synergy ROM APN Settings? Profile manager Not seeing cell ID's

I've found a solution for the tmous problem. Flash the ktweaker kernel and it works just fine. :good:
  10. N

Post [Q] Synergy ROM APN Settings? Profile manager Not seeing cell ID's

I have the same issue with tmobile with one exception. It won't let me add an APN. Nothing I do seems to work. For the first day or so it worked perfectly, then it reset it'self and said there was a sim error. I've reflashed several times, going back to factory stock before flashing again.
  11. N

Thread [Q] loop device support

I have been trying to install arch linux along side my jedi invasion rom. However the kernel does not support loop devices. How do I either add loop support, or what kernels will work with this rom and support loop devices. I've been looking for an answer for 2 weeks on this subject with no luck...