• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by NCguy

1. N

Post [APP][PATCHED] Google Dialer [v13.0.170513131 BUBBLE EDITION][MM+][NO ROOT]

Thanks! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. N

Post [APP][PATCHED] Google Dialer [v13.0.170513131 BUBBLE EDITION][MM+][NO ROOT]

Which post is actually the one to use for the download? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. N

This got hard to follow in the last few posts. Does the unmodified version work on Samsung devices? Any issues? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. N

Thread Cut and Paste stopped working

In many places, like chrome, cut and paste just won't invoke any longer. Long press and it does nothing. Cleared all caches and tried safe mode but still doesn't work. Will a hard reset work or is this a stock rom issue? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  5. N

Post DONT UPDATE Package Disabler Pro if you want to AVOID the OTA

As many people have mentioned, sensorhub is not appearing on my 6.3 and I have a tmobile device. Can anyone please shed some light before D day arrives? Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
  6. N

Post Fast charge ???

Deleted Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  7. N

Post Battery tech - Is it really Li-Po?

Actually I'm not familiar with the exynos snapdragon thing? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  8. N

Post Any Nexus 6P owners upgrading to the Note 7?

I'm a nexus guy from the start. I'd prefer to stay pure but battery life on my 6p is killing me. It was OK when it was brand new but over time it's faded and getting worse every day. I'm guessing the N7 battery is probably about the same as a new 6p which for me is terrible because I'm a...
  9. N

Post Battery tech - Is it really Li-Po?

I used to fly rc aircraft where these two technologies are a huge part of the sport. At least in that usage, Lipo had a much higher energy density and where far more volatile. Lipo can be very dangerous, can ignite at 2000 degrees F, and great care must be exercised in charging and...
  10. N

Post [Q] T-Mobile Galaxy Note 7 - Likes , Dislikes... Thoughts on new device???..

Does anyone know if the note 7 has the partition it needs for nougat instant updates when nougat arrives? Or will it never be capable of supporting that feature? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  11. N

Post [Q] T-Mobile Galaxy Note 7 - Likes , Dislikes... Thoughts on new device???..

I know it's early but can anyone comment on battery life vs. their 6p? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  12. N

Post [Review] Choetech USB C Charging brick (lots of pics)

From reading these reviews I wouldn't buy it because of the heat and the hum. Not to mention the rapid charge failure. While it works for most the heat and hum seem indicative of a poor cheap design and would concern me long term.
  13. N

Post Found on eBay - LEGIT OEM USB Type-C Charger LG Nexus 5X (using on my 6P!)

USB-C isn't supposed to be brain science. In twelve months people will be buying usbc chargers and cords from vending machines. I'll dare say you can buy defective micro usb cords today that can fry your phone but all of this is very rare. A little caution is prudent but I wouldn't freak out...
  14. N

Post Is there any reason not to root my new 6p?

The OP said root not ROM.
  15. N

Post Backup methods without root?

I agree with your assessment. Add to that that the support is non existent. The only other possibility is adb backup and that is probably more problematic than helium. YMMV with either method.