• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ndwgs

1. ndwgs

Post Sprint Users Rejoice!! MM 6.0.1 Darklord Modded V5 By JCordero31 N5N7 APPS 1/22/17

Question, how did you get Lineage 7.1.1 to work on your SPR Note 3 on the T-Mobile network? Can you link me to this ROM?
  2. ndwgs

Post 5.1 Rollout Announced by Sony

Question: How did you root the 5.1.1? What did you use, perse?
  3. ndwgs

Post My 1st impression review of the TMO Note 5

That brought nostalgic memories with that Samsung Vibrant... Those days was.... Ahhh... Memories. Great mini review! Personally, I love the Note 3, and this just makes Note 5 alluring in ways. Alas, you know my work and travels oka1! There are times I'm out of the network realm that I have to...
  4. ndwgs

Post [GUIDE][SM-N900P]Get on Lollipop ROM with SIM-unlock

LOL, whoopsss, I'm talking about the wrong modem, haha. I meant MJ4, and the later for the Sprint side. I can't keep up anymore, I have TMo/Spr/AT&T devices, sheeesh
  5. ndwgs

Have you tried OC5 modem on this? Also, does your MMS/Text drop once in awhile? Mine does, even on Darklord. Yeah, I got it working lol. All it was is a simple latest OC5 bootloader (Revert to stock using OC5 Odin file of everything). Also, speaking of modem, I'm on MJC instead of the MJ2 modem...
  6. ndwgs

Does the camera work good? Like take multi-shots so that you could turn it into a .gif or autoawesome pics? I'll have to try it, lol...
  7. ndwgs

Post [ROM] [N900PVPUEOC5] [100% Stock, Pre-Rooted, Busybox, Deodexed, No KNOX] [6/11/2015]

I have, but I have a SM-N900P as device (Sprint Device given to me). Since I'm in TMo MVNO, I was wondering if this worked yet for someone that's on TMo network?
  8. ndwgs

Post [ROM] [N900PVPUEOC5] [100% Stock, Pre-Rooted, Busybox, Deodexed, No KNOX] [6/11/2015]

Anybody used this for TMobile? (Unlocked Sim users)
  9. ndwgs

Hey Matt, what are you on lately? I want to re-try Darklord, and maybe this.
  10. ndwgs

Post Domestic Sim Unlock For T-Mobile/AT&T or MVNO's Solved (N900P)

Hmm, do I have to worry if the restoring of stock and flash back to sprint modem and the network wont change back to original, even after I did the fix from the #2 of the OP?
  11. ndwgs

Not a problem, it eliminates others asking of the links "dead" or "invalid" in the future when we move on to another device. Always looking out for the future users ! :laugh::cool: ---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ---------- @MattMatt0240 Mind hitting...
  12. ndwgs

The Darklord link works on the Tapa App, but in a laptop, it doesn't. It has a weird link to it. Let me copy the link when clicked from a computer... Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------...
  13. ndwgs

MattMatt0240 You might want to edit your OP, g00h was banned, and his work is taken down. Also, your link for Darklord's is wonky, it doesn't go to the right thread. Just a heads up, man. ---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ---------- Anybody tried...
  14. ndwgs

So to be clear, this has nothing to do with US? This CSC? I seen that we (USA users) might need this on the Darklord ROM, or no? Have you tried what Shadow linked you? I've not made the jump to Darklord, but it looks like the battery is really a phenom on that ROM and I might try. I just don't...
  15. ndwgs

Mind if you could do a write up on her how you did Darklord's ROM? I saw you got the "...hlte v0.4.zip" working, but it was only "8.7MB". Did you flash that on top of Darklord's 2.0 or 2.1 or what? Thanks again! Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ----------...