Recent content by Neet

1. N

Post Attempting to Enable VoLTE

What networks are your sim registered to?
  2. N

Post USA Carrier Test[Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Google Fi]

How is Good2go working for you? Any problems in calls/texts? Thanks.
  3. N

Post [RECOVERY][mako] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

Thanks for the prompt reply... Fast boot method didn't work.. It kept booting into twrp to flash the modified twrp... Had to flash stock and unroot...reroot and then was able to flash modified twrp.... Upside... My phone feels like new with ample of space...
  4. N

Post [RECOVERY][mako] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

I accidentally updated TWRp to 2.8.60 and now I cant access my 'sdcard' in twrp. I tried flashing mtp fix version of twrp but can't figure out how to install it since my internal memory shows "0" bytes in twrp when i try to chose which file to flash. Can anybody tell how to flash the mtp fix...
  5. N

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [MAKO] Euphoria-OS 1.1 [Oct-9]

Mine proximity sensor also doesn't seems to work.. It has been going on since last build.. Currently on Mar build.. Stock kernel.. No xposed..
  6. N

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [MAKO] Mahdi-Rom 2.9 Final

I m still on 8/24 build.. Do I need to do clean flash for installing the latest build or can I just do dirty install (flash rom without need to factory reset)? Wanted to avoid reinstalling all my apps again.. Thanks
  7. N

No problems updating Rom while using encryption..
  8. N

Encryption running great with Mahdi.. No problems with twrp too
  9. N

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [GROUPER] Mahdi-Rom 2.9 Final

Any chance for it to get uploaded on Mahdi rom site? Goo is not letting me download for some reason. Thanks
  10. N

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [GROUPER] Mahdi-Rom 2.9 Final

Mahdi786 can you bring back the experimental kernel for this grouper? OP does not have the link for kernel..
  11. N

Reply by Mahdi : Increase the size a little and it will always pop up in the middle.
  12. N

Thanks.. Will give it a try... ---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ---------- Profiles doesn't let you choose auto rotation..
  13. N

"car mode" was something which used to be in some roms. It is a special mode to use while driving. Automatically has full rotation, gps, data, voice activation, etc.. Its all activated by one press instead of doing all these individually.. Thanks... Interesting app... Will download and try..
  14. N

Any way to do auto Screen rotation for dialer? Auto Rotation seems to be working in the entire rom except for phone dialer. Also any idea on how to get "car mode" in this rom? Currently running 04/08 with experimental kernel and stock pa gapps.. Thanks
  15. N

Any way to do auto Screen rotation for dialer? Auto Rotation seems to be working in the entire rom except for phone dialer. Also any idea on how to get "car mode" in this rom? Currently running 3/26 with experimental kernel and stock pa gapps.. Thanks