Recent content by Neffy27

1. Neffy27

Post How many of us are there?

Its used a lot less now but still working! Battery has been replaced once.
  2. Neffy27

Post Moto X4 F.A.Q.s Thread

I've moved on to the Pixel 3 last fall 2019 but I do miss the fingerprint reader on front, one button nav, and the shake for flashlight.
  3. Neffy27

Post How i restore the imei of moto x4

Read this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x4/how-to/android-one-xt1900-1-wifi-sim-stock-t3941837/
  4. Neffy27

Post Moto X4 Variant. How to recognize (question)

It should say the variant under Regulatory Labels under settings/about or in very small print just to the right of the charge port.
  5. Neffy27

Post I deleted a folder oem

You can try switching the active slots
  6. Neffy27

Post moto x4 1900-6 won't boot and not flash

You locked the bootloader? Screwed yourself there, that's why you're getting permission denied. You can try flashing stock but I think you are going to need a replacement or try flashing the blank file that's floating around these forums.
  7. Neffy27

Post Moto X4: Not receiving latest securty updates

In the setting under About.
  8. Neffy27

Post Android One XT1900-1 WiFi/SIM Not Working After Stock Flash

Ok, after more hours... I re-flashed the base 9.0 stock rom (PAYTON_FI_9.0_PPW29.69-26), then re-flash up to current (PAYTON_FI_PPWS29.69-39-2-1_May2019). SIM/WiFi services have returned. I might need to update the FAQs thread with this knowledge but honestly not sure what was the main solution...
  9. Neffy27

Post Does Google Fi Work After Rooting?

Everything glenb77 said.
  10. Neffy27

Can the same EFS and Persist partitions interchangeable, as in can I use yours? I've been using the re-flash stock, accept OTAs, re-root/twrp method for months now and this is the first time this has happened. Its only bluetooth capable right now. lol
  11. Neffy27

Is there any progress towards a solution on this? I experienced this for the first time while trying to re-flash stock April ROM.
  12. Neffy27

Post Help capturing OTA or location of file on x4?

As the OTA downloads, the token that gives access to the patch changes every few minutes. I did this the first four months of ownership of the phone. You have to have logcat running, constantly searching/fetching the latest url with new token. Only way to stop the download is to stop the service...
  13. Neffy27

Post [How-to] Unlock bootloader on Verizon Pixel/XL

I bought a Verizon Pixel on ebay. It was on June 2018, I accepted every OTA, and got it to July 2019. Performed the steps here, but to add to Step 7... I finish the setup wizard process while still following the criteria in Step 3, then proceeded to Step 8. Method still works. Thank you all!