Recent content by Nehemoth

1. N

Post Basic Plan to Unlock 7T

At the end what I did was as follows: Asked to a T-Mobile representative if I can cancel their plan whenever I please: Yes Asked the t-mobile representative if I the plan called "unlimited mobile Internet with up to 500MB of 5G / 4G LTE Data:l 5 per month" can be used to activate the phone and...
  2. N

Thread Basic Plan to Unlock 7T

Hi. So, I just restored a locked Oneplus 7T T-mobile to the stock ROM so I can send it back to USA, get activated and wait the 40 days period to be legible for unlock. I can see that I can buy the plan online using the IMEI and the SIM Card number that arrived with the phone. Obviously I would...
  3. N

Post Never activated locked 7T Unbranded Help

Thanks thanks thanks a lot
  4. N

If somebody can point me in the right direction to re-install the stock t-mobile version would be amazing. I need to do this before Monday when a friend will travel to USA and I would be able to activate the SIM. Sorry for the hurry. Regards
  5. N

From OnePlus directly. If I can re-stock I can send it back with a friend, activate the SIM and wait the time to ask for the code, is better than 'nothing'.
  6. N

Thread Never activated locked 7T Unbranded Help

I had in my hands a never activated T-mobile Oneplus 7T which was bough in black Friday 2020. I was given to a friend outside the States, Dominican Republic to be clear. Thinking that the unbranded procedure would SIM unlock the phone I did that but of course didn't work as clearly in the guide...
  7. N

Post T-Mobile 7T Conversion to International WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!

The phone was bought in November but has never been used. Also, the phone now has the unbranded version of the OS and not T-mobile Apps. I also check that option that you mentioned but it's not there and furthermore the SIM Card that arrived with the phone isn't enable, I'm pretty sure must be...
  8. N

Post T-Mobile 7T Conversion to International WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!

And I supposed I need to get back to the stock t-mobile version to do this, Right? How do I restored the T-Mobile branded version? Won't a code from those unlock sites on eBay or interweb works? Sorry for so many questions, just wanted to know better. Thanks
  9. N

Hi again. I almost finishing the process. Already installed the OTA, reset the phone to default settings and after this will unlock the bootloader. Before this I tried to test the phone in my network but I wasn't able to do this. This process won't allow me to use a different network than...
  10. N

Oh man, it's working. All the instructions that I read before to reboot in EDL was starting up the phone holding down vol up/down PLUS power button, it never worked so the way that I entered to EDL was using a command. Thank you man
  11. N

Hi. Oneplus 7T T-mobile edition here. I locked back the bootloader before updating to the latest ROM via OTA (I saw the update) and before the factory reset, Now I'm stuck at: "Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot." Tried to follow this guide...
  12. N

Post OEM battery

With 2 years warranty, I'll definitely Would go this route https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRQHHL5/
  13. N

Post Nvidia Shield TV SSD - done

There's not such thing as Shield TV 2019 but 2017 and 2015. Anyway the 16GB doesn't have a HDD but memory.
  14. N

Post OEM battery

Been using the Cameron Sino battery since the end of July and everything has been great so far.
  15. N

Post Prime Video app

Would like to know this too.