Recent content by neildalal

1. N

Post [OnePlus 7][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Also i noticed that in always on display there's a weird flashing of screen (a very small spot). Screen isn't defective by any means as the issue wasn't in ob1. It also flashes for half a second before screen turns on. when you press the power button (the time between power button and screen...
  2. N

That's a known bug that currently exists. Network breaks sometime after installing viper. I don't know if there is any fix available.
  3. N

Mine is GM-1901. But I think it shouldn't matter as long as both are unlocked OP7 devices. Also I'm sorry, I don't have much knowledge about flashing custom kernels, so won't be able to help you out with it.
  4. N

Oh I see. I'm attaching both stock and patched boot for OB2 for our OP7. If you decide you want to root, you can flash the patched boot through fastboot. If anything goes wrong, you can always return back to normal by flashing the stock boot.img. Patched boot.img...
  5. N

If you have root, you can enable it by running this command in terminal: su am start-activity -a oneplus.intent.action.ONEPLUS_LAB_FEATURE_DETAILS -e oneplus_lab_feature_key oneplus_dc_dimming_value
  6. N

For those looking to root their OP7 running A11 OB2, you can use this patched_bootob2.img to root your device via fastboot :) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X1b0MCqtN261ACbkcVjI5MKTIpuDpYT6/view?usp=sharing
  7. N

Post [ROOT/Magisk] Enable Always on Ambient Display on Oxygen OS 11 Beta 1

Sorry for not being able to explain it properly. Yes, as you said, my display is always ON. And for burn in protection as you said my clock does move every minute. When I switch off my screen, the always on display appears with my clock at the top default position. Then the clock starts it's...
  8. N

Post [ROOT/Magisk] Enable Always on Ambient Display on Oxygen OS 11 Beta 1

Thank you @Quinny899 for this find. Under ambient display, I've disabled pickup the phone and tap to show options and have enabled always on display. Still when I'm on the always on display and i either pick up the phone or touch the screen, the ambient display shows up and my clock...
  9. N

Post [Magisk] EdgeLighting / HorizonLights [OOS 10.3.8]

developer would it be possible to make a similar module for Oneplus 7? As 6T and 7 have almost similar displays, I'm guessing it shouldn't be very different? I can provide the systemui apk and anything else you need. Thank you!
  10. N

Post [App] [7.0+] Access Dots - Android 12 / iOS 14 privacy indicators (Cam/Mic/GPS) for all!

Thank you for the great app. Any chance of making the dot move it's location slightly every minute so that we can have burn in protection? If there are many people like me who video call for hours in a day, it could be helpful to them. Edit: Or perhaps as stated above, an exclude apps list...
  11. N

Post [APP][XPOSED] Instaprefs - The ultimate Instagram utility

One way to get the missing filters and features from the latest version is to use an App Cloner. Clone your current insta app and then update the original to the latest version. That way you can use the original for all the latest features and use instaprefs with the cloned app. You might also...
  12. N

Wow thanks, this actually worked. Is there such a method to get the new DM message reactions?
  13. N

Post [Magisk Module] Framework-res Mod OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable/Beta

Just flashed via magisk and works perfectly fine! Thank you!!
  14. N

Post [Magisk Module] Framework-res Mod OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable/Beta

This is the framework-res.apk for the stable 10.3.1 oxygen os oneplus 7. Could you make a version for this too? I could help with the testing. Thank you! (Uploading drive link cause xda doesn' t allow upload of apk more than 20MB.)...
  15. N

Oh okay, stupid me. Thanks for the prompt reply!