• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Nelliel

1. N

Post Question Fast Charging (Slow) Problem

Can you confirm that the phone is actually taking 3 hours to charge? Or is it just saying 3 hours until full? My phone was also showing 3 Hours Until Full but in actuality was not taking that long.
  2. N

Thread Question Calling issue with wired headphones?

Hey! So I have a really weird problem with this phone... Which i originally thought was a hardware problem, but I think I just confirmed that it's not. I will try to explain it: Noteworthy Items: 1. Long phone calls 2. Wired headsets (I've tried at least 6 different earbuds) 3. This happened to...
  3. N

Post ICE M8 8.2.2 Stable | *Sense 8 | November 3rd | 6.12.401.4 | Tweaks | Nightlies

Is there any way to fix a low volume problem? My volume was pretty high before this rom. That seems to be the only problem now. I have it maxed out. Not sure what to do. Thanks.
  4. N

Post Stock backup collection thread

I've been trying. It gets stuck at process 1. Refuses to move past that. I already tried with the phone on, and in fastboot. Guess I'll give it one more try.
  5. N

Does anyone have another mirror for the nandroid backups - CWS__001 I rush-flashed an incorrect rom (lollipop) to my phone, and now I have no wifi. Flashing other roms (kitkat) isn't helping. Just want to return it to the way it was before.
  6. N

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 20.1 • ART • High Quality & Performance • Sense 6 Toolbox

Does anyone have a mirror for this version of ARHD, as I cannot update my phone to Lollipop. Thanks.
  7. N

Thanks very much. Exactly what I needed haha
  8. N

Hey guys, sorry to bother but I'm trying to restore my HTC One M8 back to stock -- The download link for 2.22.709.4 - TWRP isn't working. When I went to search for something else that could be of use, I may have confused myself. My CID: HTC__621 and my version-main: 3.28.709.6 Is 2.22.709.4 -...
  9. N

Post [Q] SD card folders don't all show, and tried all solutions

Hopefully someone can figure it out for us then because this is annoying not being able to shift through folders the way I'd like. Ah well...
  10. N

Thread [Q] SD card folders don't all show, and tried all solutions

Been trying to figure this out for some time and after doing as much research as I could, I've discovered no solution. Hope I put this in the right thread -- marking these things out: --Windows 7 Computer - HTC Sensation 4G --Hidden Files and Folders are set to show It shows all of the folders...
  11. N

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

>.< Okay...I feel like a total n00b now... Turns out the firmware didn't flash properly.. I swear I got that right. It has booted now :) Thank you for your assistance. Now if only ICS would allow me to have wifi... Still having the same problem as before even though I thought it'd be fixed...
  12. N

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

Help please ><; I've been trying to flash the Android Revolution HD 6.2.1 rom onto my Sensation 4G but it hangs on the boot screen for over 20 minutes. Yes, I have the right firmware and i checked the MD5 for everything I used. I was coming from the ARHD 3.6.1 Rom. I'm going to try it one more...
  13. N

Thank you for your time and patience. I wiped the phone and reinstalled once again, the rom. It didn't work. I'm not a fan of giving up, but I'll go back to a stable version. I really loved that ICS look.. Oh well. Thank you again :)
  14. N

This is where I regret not paying that much attention to what was going on.. Umm, I dont remember it doing all of that.. By the way, I had CWM but now I have EXT4..was that to happen? And yeah, it says Locked, and that is my hboot version. That locked thing had me worried. My phone keeps...
  15. N

Yes I did check, but I did say that I thought I did it almost perfectly... That's..kind of where I had a bit of confusion...Umm, what can I do to fix all of this? Sorry for being a newb, but as much as I've been reading everything and trying to make sure I understand all the concepts, I get...