nelshh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi nelshh. I apologize in advance, since I am a total NOOB as far as forums and ROMs and most mobile-tech-stuff is concerned. I have an Xperia X1 and wanted to install your famous Tweak, but was unable to understand how to do it. The most I am capable of is downloading .cab files and pressing the prompt buttons that appear on screen :s, however your Tweak's installation appears to be a little more complicated than that :( Would you mind giving me a few pointers to successfully install the Tweak in my Xperia? And, should you find the time and patience, could you explain the installation process of other common apps, such as the enlarged on-screen keyboard, ht-light, etc? (I downloaded the .zip, but did not understand how they are supposed to be installed into the phone either :() Thank you, and hope you can help me out. Regards.
    Hi Dude..am in a big confusion...X1 or Touch HD? can u plzz help me, am worried of video playback in HD. I have seen that video converter in this forum. will it help me to view a good quality movie in HD?
    my HTC TYTN II always blinking green while he has got on phone-connection with my provider, and i love that. But now i have xperia and...no blinking on phone connection. It is possible to made it blinking when phone connection with provider is on
    hello my friend!!awesome work!!can i try it to my hd?
    can u please send me the cab?
    thanks from greece Dimitris
    Hi Nelshh,

my HTC TYTN II always blinking green while he has got on phone-connection with my provider, and i love that. But now i have xperia and...no blinking on phone connection. It is possible to made it blinking when phone connection with provider is on
    nelshh, if I run xperia tweak, always show error, unexpecteted error has occurred in Xperia Tweak.exe. as u know I have install CEStarFix, please help me..
    thank's
    I can't sleep well since look your xperia panel. I wish someday my HD can be like yours>>
    cheers...
    I donated for XperiaTweak, but if you put up my name on the site, could you just put up my first name? I don't like my full name being on the internets :p

Oh, and I have two feature requests:

1 - ability to change width of scrollbars (unless this is already possible in windows mobile)
    2 - ability to set windows to use 4 columns of icons instead of three.

thanks for all your hard work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…