Recent content by Neo

1. Neo

Post [All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

Alright... I've seen enough. To all: If you have an issue with a moderator, report it to their team leader. If the moderator that you have an issue with is a senior moderator, report it to the moderator committee account. If you want a specific member from the committee to address your concern...
  2. Neo

Post Bug: "Oops! We broke the matrix. Someone call Neo!" error while posting content

In order to address your concern, I must first have you understand an undeniable truth, although I'm afraid it may be difficult to accept... This truth is that there is no post. It never existed. It never was and never will be. This is the reason for the error. An anomaly to a mathematical...
  3. Neo

Post ★★★Htc Rezound OFF-TOPIC THREAD!★★★

My wife and I are supposedly getting ours at some point.
  4. Neo

So far so good ;)
  5. Neo

Post H96 Max RK3318 Android 9.0 rooted with SU

No
  6. Neo

This is a forever safe place :D
  7. Neo

Sure thing! It was a blast for me too back then and with all the devices I did work on afterwards.
  8. Neo

Post (Artificial Intelligence)I have created a way for development of A.I.

Hello, developer here. You don't get it man. Your life needs to give the new life what is necessary for the life to keep its life and sustain its own life. It is so simple for life! Not a simple life don't get me wrong... Life isn't easy so perhaps life giving life what is necessary for life to...
  9. Neo

The ninja inherit the earth
  10. Neo

Post Has Corona Virus (covid 19) hit close to home yet?

There is no Mr Smith.
  11. Neo

Post Has Corona Virus (covid 19) hit close to home yet?

Hey man! I’m interested to know how y’all fair through this for sure. It’s true that the impact is felt everywhere and certainly in more areas than others. We will get through it though :)
  12. Neo

Happy New Year's Eve
  13. Neo

Merry Christmas Fly