Recent content by NeoArian

1. NeoArian

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)

Can you get a logcat from boot until the device has booted? We can check for selinux denials then. An easy indicator for you persist partition being intact is that the wlan and mac adresses are shown correct (correct as in it's the proper mac adress from factory. Were you coming from Official...
  2. NeoArian

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Yes, i will take a look into the kernel patches soon. Please use the recommened lineage recovery, OTA is working fine with it. If the Playstore is still there you don't need to worry about having lost the gapps. What kind of problems do you talk about with magisk? I can not reproduce the...
  3. NeoArian

Post [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)

Xiaomi has done some weird things about fast charging, i didn't get behind it. Note that it will not charge at full speed if the battery is close to be full so 3 hours up to 100% does not sound too bad.
  4. NeoArian

I can not reproduce this behaviour. Are you aware of any issue with your persist partition? The time data is saved there. If you have root, can you try to set persist.vendor.delta_time.enable=false? It's currently set to true from venor/build.prop. Try to disable HD audio for now. There is a...
  5. NeoArian

Don't get me wrong but that issue is really unlikely to be an issue with the lineage builds. There have been zero similar reports and I have never faced that issue during half a year of daily usage on lineage 18.1. Unless you find a way to reproduce the issue or collect logs, there will be no...
  6. NeoArian

Hi, is this issue reproducable on a clean installation without gapps with the global stable firmware installed? If so, can you get a logcat from boot please? Is it possible that it's an hardware issue of your device, like a weak battery? Please check /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops-0 and send me...
  7. NeoArian

No, that is not my intention. Nice to hear that. SafetyNet is not passing due to the build fingerprint. It is currently set to the stock fingerprint which does not pass the check because our security patch is ahead of miui. If you want safetynet to pass you need to change the build...
  8. NeoArian

Good evening. Would it be possible for you to collect some logs of the issue? It would also be great if someone else can share his/her experience with the DSU and wether he/she had the same issue. Greetings, arian.
  9. NeoArian

Please follow this guide in order to upgrade from 17.1 to 18.1: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/sagit/upgrade
  10. NeoArian

This is just the first official build. We have done plenty of builds already to bring it into a good shape. The build should be fine for daily usage for sure. I'm using it as daily myself since half a year.
  11. NeoArian

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for sagit

This Thread will be closed since the 18.1 build will be released today. That means there will be no further official builds of 17.1. Thanks for all the support.
  12. NeoArian

Thread [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)

#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before...
  13. NeoArian

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for sagit

Good Evening! I have brought some good and bad news for y'all. The bad news is that the 2021-05-20 build was the last official build of LineageOS 17.1 for sagit. Good news are that the issues with IMS and SIM card in slot 2 and that calls could be missed some times are fixed. Apart from that we...
  14. NeoArian

No sorry, i don't plan to add face unlock. Face unlock is insecure without the specific hardware and we don't have a license to use megvii sdk which is being used by some ROMs. No, i won't add the stock camera app. The MIUI Camera app got way too many dependencies and requires things like the...
  15. NeoArian

I would recommend lineage recovery if you are able to use ADB sideload to update. TWRP would probably also work fine but I did not confirm that.