Recent content by neopeek

1. neopeek

Post [ROM] [NIghtlies] Disarmed Toaster [CM10/PA/AOKP] - 0.2.0 (Unofficial)

Maybe it will be officially supported?
  2. neopeek

Post [ROM] Evervolv | 3.3.0p3 [AOSP 4.3]

Time to provide latest cwm recovery which is needed to get 4.2.X roms installed correctly. dunno how it is for 4ext / twrp. But it's fact for cwm. So I assume 4ext may need an update. Btw once this got stable please provide me an individual rom for my wife which includes only english + german...
  3. neopeek

Post [JB][UNOFFICIAL][20/11/2012]AOKP kangs BUILD 3 [NIGHTLIES]

nice! great to hear you fixed it.
  4. neopeek

johnny may be right. Dunno exactly what your actual init.shooteru.rc looks like (if you use that on github then it needs to be fixe) so this might simply be already done by you but for sdcard it is: export EXTERNAL_STORAGE /storage/sdcard0 mkdir /storage 0050 system sdcard_r mkdir...
  5. neopeek

Uninstall "Smart App Protector"
  6. neopeek

No problems with Googlw Now here, too! But the diversity is like a nightmare. I mean I don't care about PA + AOKP. I am "Cyanogenmodician". But yes, diversity, due to rom / kernel mix. Hopefully @agrabren is going to update the device tree along with the "custom hacked" repositories on github...
  7. neopeek

First, thank you @agrabren for putting so much effort and releasing 0.2 to the public. Aroma Installer worked out-of-the-box. I chosed CoolExe kernel during install but this one lagged so much that I afterwards tried different Anryl kernel versions (flashable zips). Also this was no fun. And...
  8. neopeek

Post [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.80+] [4.2.x] [SKL v256 - KUBO r50^] [30/05] AK

No problems here with official CM10 and EVA01. Keep up the good work!
  9. neopeek

So true: they aare listed to work on any 2xx gpu. Looks like you can expect some performance gains in next qualcomm release :good:
  10. neopeek

@middy aka heli88: Open your eyes :cyclops::cyclops: indeed it shows some missing files as error: Maybe not related to all this but the next one is really worth laughing:# Never seen such a filename before in logcatty. Happy bugfixing! ---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous...
  11. neopeek

Post [KERNEL] [TUNA] [3.0.80+] [4.2.x] [SKL v256 - KUBO r50^] [30/05] AK

great kernel. Feels extremely fast while browsing through apps. Keep up the good work!
  12. neopeek

Post [Ended][ROM/DEV][CM9/?][05.08.12] CyanogenMod 9 for EVO 3D (5+2, 5+5 - 99% - try it!)

I assume you are S-ON: Wipe cache+dalvik cache and reflash boot.img via "fastboot flash boot boot.img" That did it on my wife's evo3d.
  13. neopeek

Post [Ended][ROM/DEV][CM9/?][05.08.12] CyanogenMod 9 for EVO 3D (5+2, 5+5 - 99% - try it!)

Battery is awesome compared to old kernels. My wife fully loaded her phone and was talking to her friend for 30mins. Afterwards doing some whatsapping and browsing- This morning after 11 hours she still has 81%. @agrabren Did you check your BoardConfig.mk regarding UMS and the custom lun file...
  14. neopeek

Post [Beta][CM9][4.0.4] PARANOIDANDROID | Version 0.4.8

Please everybody come back to topic. This is PARANOIDANDROID. @Ubuntuz I told you to keep your hands off at our team talk until helicopter88 returns from vacancies. Now if you wanna continue to port PARANOIDANDROID then do it which has been btw released on a CM10 base for supported devices like...
  15. neopeek

Hey agrabren, According to this: you would need to use some custom lun file path in your BoardConfig.mk: TARGET_USE_CUSTOM_LUN_FILE_PATH := /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file Ofc I just had a quick look and I dunno which defaults you used for your non-official kernel...