• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by neosickle

1. N

Post [ROM][11][Daisy][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

I've been using this for a week now and I am pretty happy with it. The cam app is so good and all else are smooth... But there are things that I don't like like wifi speed and reach or coverage are weaker than stock (for me). Gaming is not impressive, I feel stock is better. Like stock, there...
  2. N

Ok I found the solution, just go again to recovery and format data. Solved!
  3. N

To start Android, enter your password... upon boot... What I have done wrong? Whatever I put in the box, it's always a Wrong Password. Please help!
  4. N

Post (ROM) (Daisy) MIUI 11 / HybridOS [Stable]

What firmware version did u use?
  5. N

Post Blank thread, please delete

No update since then... :(
  6. N

Post [ROM][Official][10.0.0_r39] POSP v3.1.9+14 Croquette [ Check last post ] [Deprecated]

Thank you for this. I'll get in touch with you through telegram.
  7. N

Post [ROM][Official][10.0.0_r39] POSP v3.1.9+14 Croquette [ Check last post ] [Deprecated]

I am having a problem now with this one. I am currently using a tv streaming app but after several minutes have passed while watching, the phone locks. I think it shouldn't because I am using an app and the phone is not idle. It's kinda annoying because I need to unlock the phone every now and...
  8. N

Thanks for the great advice! I am now able to run it and happy because it is much faster than my stock rom with dragonheart in terms of responsiveness and stability. My gaming experience improved a little but I hope someday someone can make a gaming rom for mi a2 lite. But, still, currently...
  9. N

Thanks for this! Is it required to use ".13", or ".13 and above"? Because you are very specific in your 1st post to use .13... I am a newbie and just want to be careful... Will donate if I made this my daily driver. Thanks man!
  10. N

Do you have a link to 10.0.13.0? I am currently using 10.0.15.0 and want to try ur rom.
  11. N

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r49] AospExtended ROM V6.7 Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy) [UNOFFICIAL]

Just a request man, can you please add slim recents or omniswitch on your next build? I personally don't like using stock recents.
  12. N

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r49] AospExtended ROM V6.7 Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy) [UNOFFICIAL]

Thanks man! Can you please fix the links of the dragonhearts? I think you have interchanged them.
  13. N

Hmmm.. I'm interested to try it... Can you please share a link? Can't find it here or in google. Thanks!
  14. N

Thanks for your first reply before your edit acras1, that file solved the problem. I am now using dragonheart with Aospex with a working wifi now. But the problem now is with the Ambient display. It's not working as supposed to be, it turns on and off randomly like a christmas light also, tap to...
  15. N

Post [KERNEL] Butterfly for daisy

Thanks for the reply, but this kernel is for daisy ,right? Why should I install a different one? Please help.