Recent content by NeroD

1. NeroD

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r51]PiXeN-OS[2021/02/03]

The fp unlock after update on 6T doesn't feel natural as last build. The display brightness flashes to max before unlocking. In previous build it was very much close to stock now just feels glitchy like other roms.
  2. NeroD

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

Which gapps? Opengapps caused me a bootloop.
  3. NeroD

Post Custom Fonts Lockscreen Issue

Try the magisk module. It works fine for me.
  4. NeroD

Post Custom Fonts Lockscreen Issue

Works fine for me on Google Product Sans and Delius.
  5. NeroD

Post [TOOL] 6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 (OOS v9.0.13)

Thanks. This solved the param preprocessing for me.:)
  6. NeroD

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r36][OFFICIAL] [Singularity] AospExtended ROM V5.7

Is pocket detection not working? I am having lots of accidental wake ups.
  7. NeroD

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

Hey can i flash the whole zip via twrp or do i need to flash stock recovery first?
  8. NeroD

Post [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][Monthly] OmniROM 8.1

Very nice job with this rom YumeMichi. Can you please pick the subs commits the team pushed today for next build? Here is the link for subs update. https://plus.google.com/+NicholasChumCDT/posts/bjbFJCkzZx3
  9. NeroD

Post [7.1.2_r17] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3 Official Weeklies [29/06]

Update. Sorry for the long delay but things are back on track now pushing a weekly with just rr related stuff no device specific changelog. If you find any bugs report with logs and they will be fixed in the upcoming weekly. Cheers. Here is the link-...
  10. NeroD

Sorry Guys I have been busy af lately. Will definitely push an update this weekend.
  11. NeroD

Obviously not. I was on holidays for sometime just got back. Will get back to work asap.
  12. NeroD

Which gapps are you using? Using any custom kernel? I am done with my exams finally now I am free af. You can expect a build every week now. If needed less than a week. Ill post a build tonight. Stay tuned.
  13. NeroD

Having my exams going on at the moment so wait for a couple more days guys. Sorry for the delay.
  14. NeroD

Post [ROM]Xperia Open Source Project Official Weeklies[7.1.1][08/05]

The team decided to do it not my decision. Anyways aosp seems better than los. I would suggest clean flash, If you mean restoring via titanium backup, there won't be any issues. Theming and Xperia related apps. Nope. Can you try to enable tap2wake from kernel auditor? And I don't think you...