Recent content by netarchy

1. netarchy

Post Developers list [expected/rumours/sure]

I gotta say, I'm very impressed with the Z, it's gonna be fun digging into the kernel sources. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
  2. netarchy

Post Any other browser instead of Chrome?

I'm an opera person myself. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. netarchy

Post It's here...[Kernel][GPL]Ninphetamin3 - Stable: 1.2.1 - Testing: 1.2.2 (For LG8)

Yes, absolutely yes! I've been a bit busy with life. I only finally got around to tossing JB on my sgs3 within the last week ;D That said, I'm gonna try to get something going this weekend.
  4. netarchy

Post It's here...[Kernel][GPL]Ninphetamin3 - Stable: 1.2.1 - Testing: 1.2.2 (For LG8)

AFAIK LH1 is pretty much just a baseband update, and LG9 is not the official UK release either (AFAIK it's still LG8). Most likely the kernel will work fine. That said, I update against the UK rom releases. Basically, it will probably work fine, your mileage may vary.
  5. netarchy

Remove the semicolons. init.d scripts (or shell scripts in general) are not like C where you have to terminate lines with a ";" . What will happen is that the system will actually be trying to echo those values into a file called "gpu_control;" as opposed to "gpu_control" ensuring shenanigans...
  6. netarchy

For the clock interface, 4 steps adjusts the clock, 6 steps adjusts the thresholds. On the voltage interface, are you literally echoing -25 , or are you echoing the full voltage values minus the 25mv? Swap not supported at this time. I'll have to do some testing to confirm, but I don't really...
  7. netarchy

You're on a rather old build, LF2 predates LFB and LG8 ;D You might consider updating first.
  8. netarchy

The version (LG8, LFB, etc) is for the stock rom (and custom roms based off stock). Go to settings -> about device -> build number If the build number is LFB, snag 1.2.1, if it's LGX (ie; LG6, LG8, etc) use 1.2.2
  9. netarchy

No, it refers to the ROM revision (ie; XXLFB, XXLG8) Many rom threads include the revision their rom is based off of.
  10. netarchy

The kernel use LZMA compression rather than Gzip.
  11. netarchy

Post Hello and OT thread

Hi, I'm netarchy, and I'm an alcoh... oh wait, not that kind of thread. ;D
  12. netarchy

Just out of morbid curiosity, what kind of networks are you connecting to? WEP, WPA, WPA2? Are there any networks where you can reliably reproduce a disconnect at will, or are the disconnects seemingly random?
  13. netarchy

1.2.2 build posted in testing for LG8 and newer roms Revision 1.2.2: - Updated to Samsung Update 4 - Freezes and Wifi dropout issues should be resolved on LG8 roms