• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Nevea

1. N

Post WIFI Sharing not an option anymore?

Appreciate all the information. What is the benefit (besides getting rid of bloat on the phone from ATT) for using the u1 firmware?
  2. N

THIS was the solution.. that is crazy... why would they hide it like that? so ridiculous... Much appreciated!
  3. N

Sorry... you're right a SS would of been useful. As you can see no selection for WiFi share. Also, i need to disable WiFi in order to hotspot now.
  4. N

2 questions... 1. Where can i find these "u1 unbranded" firmware? 2. Would this affect anything on my phone from my provider? such as data. Thanks in advance!
  5. N

Thread WIFI Sharing not an option anymore?

Hello all, Recently i went to make a hotspot for my cars radio since the WIFI antenna doesn't get a good signal and i did not have the option to share WIFI. The only way i would be able to make a hotspot was to add it to my plan.. Which im not gonna do obviously since i only use it very...
  6. N

Post [ROM][PX5][Oreo][8.0.0] Hal9k ROM 3 for MTCD/E head units with Android 8/6

Appreciate the fast response but I am unable to locate this information. I must not be inputting the correct words for the search. Would you mind linking the forum?
  7. N

Speaking of WIFI... My radio antenna is garbage... I have a BT/WIFI usb dongle (can not remember the name its buried in my desk atm) that users have said worked for their head units. Is their something I need to do in order to disable the internal WIFI and get this to be used instead?
  8. N

So.. i made a new screen to be my home screen.. But i think there might be a bug with this. The new screen Widgets get watermarked into the background when changing to dark mode (lights on) and the icons don't change to dark. Also the original home screen just vanished haha.. I factory reset the...
  9. N

Thank you! I suppose maybe in future updates Hal9k might make it possible. For now, this will most certainly do. Appreciate the straight forward answer.
  10. N

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch this on the main screen? I have tried moving it, deleting it.. but does not let you. Am i just missing something super simple and being an idiot? lol.. I dont use the radio or the default music app and i would like to just widget the player i use...
  11. N

Thread H910 to H915 OREO Easiest way...?

Hey guys... long time since i posted here. I still have my V20 H910 and i want to upgrade it to Oreo. ATT sim in phone will not show or allow any updates (says up to date) So i been trying to see what would the easiest way to flash H915 (All that ATT bloat gone) while still being able to use...
  12. N

Post [THEME] anxious_

I'm sure it will be updated... They just finished Hex for us... Be patient!
  13. N

Post [THEME] anxious_

Wings is the way to go for s10 fonts. You literally have 1000s to choose from.
  14. N

Thread Bixby button for auto voice record

Hello, I am looking for an app that starts recording audio immediately when opened. I would then map this to my Bixby button to start recording when necessary. Does anyone know of such an app like this? Does one exist? Thanks.
  15. N

Thread Bixby button for auto voice record

Hello, I am looking for an app that starts recording audio immediately when opened. I would then map this to my Bixby button to start recording when necessary. Does anyone know of such an app like this? Does one exist? Thanks.