Recent content by NeverSeparate

1. NeverSeparate

Post [ROM][6.0.1][Official][Nightlies]Team Exodus

That did it. Thanks man. Also had to enable tasker there too so it would prevent rotation for certain apps. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  2. NeverSeparate

Am I blind, or is there no auto rotate setting? I can't find it, or a toggle for the pull down. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  3. NeverSeparate

usmcamgrimm, pm's sent about test. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  4. NeverSeparate

Dang it! I saw this and got excited. I've been waiting for this to move to m. I've stopped flashing so much and am still on lollipop. Hurry up with the d800! That's not a request. It's a demand! Nah, totally kidding. Looking forward to seeing this for my phone. Congrats on getting this going...
  5. NeverSeparate

Post [ROM][d80030b][v1][2015.06.26] Stock Lollipop (30b) Stripped Down

Can you use a root explorer and change the dpi in build prop? Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  6. NeverSeparate

Post [5.1.1_r16][d80x/vs/ls] SlimSaber [UBERTC-4.9][RRO][CAF][10/9]

nimrodsv +1 on demand. I'll take one on the ol' d800. Out of curiosity, how is development for m coming along. I don't mean as in an eta. More of a general question. I'm fairly new to this device so I haven't seen any previous conversation about it beyond "no more builds until M". I'm just...
  7. NeverSeparate

It was in a thread for a rom for the att s3. Aicp wasn't an option, or at least not that I ever saw and used. Doesn't matter. I only mentioned it because of the discussion about a cm apk in a slim based ROM. I thought that might have been a possible reason for it. Sent from my LG-D800 using...
  8. NeverSeparate

Perhaps it was paranoid android or pacman that did that. I know I read it in one of the rom threads. I was thinking it was slim because in my mind I thought I recalled thinking it was really odd they did that. But it must have been someone else. I always liked slim based roms, so that's good...
  9. NeverSeparate

Didn't slim start using cyanogen as a base with lollipop? Maybe I'm remembering something else, but I think I remember in one of the Galaxy s3 threads reading they started using it because it was established and based on aosp itself. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  10. NeverSeparate

I'm also going to try these settings out and see how they work. I haven't messed with settings on kernels with this phone much. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  11. NeverSeparate

Post [ROM][5.1.1][Official][D800/D802/LS980/VS980]Team-Exodus

Did you have a backup? You can always just restore your backup and not update if something gives you trouble. Unless new features are added, if it isn't broke don't fix it, especially if you are afraid of boot loops. It's so easy to restore a backup if you have issues, it's often quicker to just...
  12. NeverSeparate

I've used roms with it and never saw any issues that were obviously caused by it. But you know how that goes, every device reacts differently and people use them in different ways. I mainly use it for messaging while in a game or some other application I don't want to back out of. It's by no...
  13. NeverSeparate

Post Snapdragon camera!!

See if this helps. This worked on Slim Saber. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  14. NeverSeparate

Post [NEW-LL]G3 Port Camera App-Full Screen-Video UHD-Fully Working(V30a/b/d)

What's that on top? Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  15. NeverSeparate

It isn't big, but if you get bored and wanted something to add, the only thing I can think that I would like to see would be double tap options on the nav bar. And floating window is nice. Otherwise, I will just have to be patient and wait on android m, cause if I try other roms this is gonna be...