• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nevinjoseph

1. N

Post My first pros and cons of the OP 6

Battery life is awesome for me. I jusdt got my oneplus 6 64 gig mirror black variant today. Charged it upto 98% and started playing around with it. The UI is familiar coming from a 3t but the lack of hardware navigation keys is a learning curve for me. Anyways what I could notice immediately is...
  2. N

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

Has anyone been able to successfully run arise on their oneplus 3t on oxygen os based on android oreo? I cannot get viper to work with Dolby atoms on oreo. After flashing and rebooting it boots with a error 'Dirac has force closed' and after a while reboots automatically to recovery. ----------...
  3. N

Post [ROM] theOne3TOS [OxygenOS][AROMA]**Open Beta 30**Stable 9.0.6**[11/22/2019]

After flashing rom, reboot into recovery immediately and flash magisk zip. That should solve your issue.
  4. N

Post [ROM][OOS OpenBeta 20][Oreo 8.0.0] Audax Rom v5.0 [AROMA][09/01/18]

Could you please confirm if Dolby atoms works with v4a in this rom?
  5. N

Post [ROM][OOS OpenBeta 20][Oreo 8.0.0] Audax Rom v5.0 [AROMA][09/01/18]

Can anyone confirm how viper and Dolby works on v3. 0?
  6. N

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits 6.8 [OOS][3/3T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OB23/14 + 4.1.7]

This rom is my daily driver since the past couple of weeks and having tried almost every version of every other oxygen based custom roms out there, I can say with confidence that this is the best rom for op3t as of now. Too bad we won't see any future versions of this rom. I'm a music guy and...
  7. N

Post SOLVED---OP3T Bricked - stucked at FastbootMode

I have encountered the same issue while I was playing around with a beta oreo rom the name of which I wouldn't not want to mention here. Got my phone bricked and it wouldn't boot to recovery. Only fastboot was accessible so what I did was just flash the blusaprk v45 recovery and after booting I...
  8. N

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS 3.3 [8.0][OOS][5.0.1][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

I always fully wipe the system, cache and data (excluding the media partition) when I flash a new rom. None of your music or photos will be erased as long as your don't format the external storage in twrp.
  9. N

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS CE 3.3 [8.0][OOS][BETA-29/20][SAFETYNET ✓]

I've encountered the same issue a while back and the only solution was to factory reset the phone in twrp. But strangely I had this same issue when I flashed freedom os 2.17 and when I entered my screen lock pin it decrypted my data partition successfully and I was able to access the files. I...
  10. N

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS CE 3.3 [8.0][OOS][BETA-29/20][SAFETYNET ✓]

Try decrypting your data partition with your screen lock pin. If you have luck decrypting it, then you'll be able to access your phone storage via twrp connected to PC via mtp. Copy your files to PC before proceeding with rom flashing.
  11. N

Moat if this is achievable with xposed and GravityBox but since xposed is not yet official and gravity box still being in beta, it is advisable not to. There are a few workarounds for the time being. *To skip volume, I use frinky music skip app which works most of the time and if you set the...
  12. N

In Aroma, select talkback. Afaik I had the same issue with previous builds and everything should work fine and you should be able to complete the setup.
  13. N

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r218 unified OP3/3T] [OOS 5.0.*]

I'm currently running FreedomOS_CE 2.16 with beta 14 base along with bluspark 179 build and I must say the battery backup with this combo is phenomenal. It's been only about 2 days but already the difference in battery backup is much pronounced as compared to previous builds of rom and kernel...
  14. N

Yes the new colour scheme is something which one can get used to in no time at all.. I always been a fan of punchy colours and that was one of the main criteria I always choose a phone with a amoled display. The latest update brought a more toned down screen calibration and it was really...
  15. N

I get all my notifications when I turn on the screen like Gmail and WhatsApp messages. I have optimised WhatsApp as I'm not really in an urgency to get the messages pushed to my phone as soon as it is sent. I guess not being able to receive the notifications real-time is a little trade off for...