• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by new_world_2006

1. N

Thread How i can install Andriod 11 on N9860 after Root

Hi, i have rooted N9860 - TGY, i need to install Android 11, as you know auto update will not work how i can do this ?
  2. N

Thread Registration failed - 9860

Hi, I have rooted my n9860 TGY , i have noticed that i am unable to do OTA , it keeps saying (registration failed) when i press manually update.. Is it related to root ? I did install on Odin the latest firmware
  3. N

Thread n9860 custom rom

hello , i am not able to see custom roms there for N9860 , is there any Telegram for these roms ? or it will not have custom roms? if there is any Telegram group, can anyone share its link to see new roms ?
  4. N

Post [Recovery][R] TWRP|SHRP|OFRP|WETA Kernel (Snapdragon) [x98xx][17.Jan.2021]

hello guys, weta kerenl img , which option i shall choose in TWRP ? is it boot ?
  5. N

Post recovery mode - reboot recovery

one time i have succeeded one time only., at that time i follow step to enter download mode to install TWRP, but even in download mode, the OP ask to reboot to recovery directly inside download mode, doing the VOL+ and power also never send me to recovery within download mode. please help me
  6. N

Thread recovery mode - reboot recovery

hello i am new here, i have 9860 snapdragon, i have failed to allow booting to recovery, pressing vol up and power button never allow me to go to recovery, it keep showing warning screen in china language with power icon down in it send me to normal boot i have succeeded one time only., at...
  7. N

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL][Q][r41 BlissRoms v12.11 [7PRO][08/21/20]

hi , in order to update , should i reinstall as clean install or i can dirty flash newer version then TWRP ?
  8. N

i could find it at OP, how to install the updates ? ---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ---------- I could not find it in the OP, how to install the updates ? dirty flash ?!
  9. N

Thanks for the rom , i like it i have one issue , when the screen wake up from Always On to the Lock Screen , it is a little bit Laggy as you will see the clock change its location with lag also the notifications list it is expanded with lags when you wake up the screen , any fix or should i...
  10. N

Post [ROM][10.0][OOS Cam] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

Sadly , it doesnot work .. maybe i should turn off the Always on ?
  11. N

After finally successful flash of this ROM , it is fantastic .. But the edge lighting is not working .. Can this work?
  12. N

Fixed I did installed 10.3.0 and do full boot on OOS , this was the trick and then back to recovery and install crdroid
  13. N

I installed 10.3.0 but it does not seems to work I have check sensor test but it seems the sensor does not work
  14. N

Guys Please help me . during calls the screen is not turned off , it keeps opened what i did wrong ? i am on 10.0.2