Recent content by Nexus5-32GB

1. N

Post G988U and G988U1 Firmware Links and Flashing Discussion Here

you are my hero, this isnt mentioned anywhere in odin manuals :D works fine and am flashed to OneUI 2.5 update. Thx
  2. N

Post G988U and G988U1 Firmware Links and Flashing Discussion Here

Help needed! Sems like am unable to enter download mode. When I get to recovery and chose reboot to bootloader, the phone boots to old style bootloader very similar to picture in attachment. I defientely can not see the typical samsung download mode. On top of that the power button in this mode...
  3. N

Post [ROM] [10] DERPFEST [AOSIP] [OFFICIAL] [18/12/19]

?? I said I am on latest version, what is this about then? Btw flashing another kernel seems to solve the issue so far :)
  4. N

Post [ROM] [10] DERPFEST [AOSIP] [OFFICIAL] [18/12/19]

Am on latest version of rom and experiencing freezes through out the system and any other app. Phone freezes for couple of seconds... Also FP reader is hit and miss :( First it worked great, but later during the day, it is simply not able to read my FP from AOD screen. I have to press power...
  5. N

Post [RAPHAEL] [10.0] [ROM] AhuraOSP [Deprecated]

are you also having issue with auto brightness and gyro sensor? Screen rotation, compass, etc
  6. N

Post [ROM] [10.0] Treskmod [Raphael] [03-MAR-2020]

I want to THANK to developers for this rom!!! I have installed it to Raphael and am loving it!!! I flash roms every week on different devices, but this is the ONLY ROM in last two years where Google Assistant works from LOCKED screen without unlocking the phone first!!!!! How amazing!!! I was...
  7. N

Post [APP] [4.1+] ⚡ Network Speed - Monitoring - Speed Meter *Free REAL Promo Codes*

Many thanks! Code used: XZAXD4CZTSLXXM8AQWFL6F0
  8. N

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

not for me. I have tested :( stills sucks for me. I do n t know if I do something wrong, but I do not have any issue on MIUI roms.
  9. N

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

yes, it has. Same issue with FP scanner as any other non MIUI rom available. I have registered 5 fingerprints of the same finger and still having issues to unlock the phone :confused: Rom itself is amazing, am really surprised how well it works but FP is terrible issue and probably the reason...
  10. N

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][9.0][DAVINCI] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/09/19]

is your FP working without issues? Mine is buggy as hell. It takes over one second to unlock, but thats only like 2 from 20 attempts as it always says NOT RECOGNIZED
  11. N

Post [RANT] Very angry on Xiaomi!

is there anything special about this version? can it unlock bootloader instantly?
  12. N

Post Why is video recording 1080p at 60fps pixelated?

I have tested my own Mi9T and can say the 60fps video suffer from pixelation for sure.
  13. N

I can definitely see the pixelation you are talking about, but is it in video itself or the pixelation is because of the video player you are using? Thats why I told you to post the original video. Also what rom are you using?
  14. N

post a sample of video you are talking about please
  15. N

Post Buying OP7 pro in UAE? Will the phone be restriction-free?

Feel free to buy it. It is global version as in Europe. No changes to firmware whatsoever.